Charlie Bears Direct Australia Reviews

Charlie Bears are affordable, collectible bears and characters made for all ages.

CV
Chantel VIDLER
Melbourne
14 hours ago
What Chantel VIDLER said about Charlie Bears Direct Australia:
The service was amazing - the purchase of Suhki was last minute and was needed to arrive within a certain time frame - the staff went out of their way to assist me including working through the on lin
DS
Deb Smith
Tasmania
What Deb Smith said about Charlie Bears Direct Australia:
Sent the membership package very quickly.
JC
JENNY CUTLACK
Castlemaine
What JENNY CUTLACK said about Charlie Bears Direct Australia:
Very quick and well packaged for postage. Always happy with my new bear arrives.
Charlie bears service is always great . Easy to make purchases , easy to contact them and delivery always fast and efficient.
2 products purchased
No l am happy with the service.
HR
Heath Robinson
Clunes
What Heath Robinson said about Charlie Bears Direct Australia:
I absolutely adore dealing with Charlie Bears direct Australia, I've never had an issue, and all my parcels have arrived safe and secure.
HW
Heather White
Australia
What Heather White said about Charlie Bears Direct Australia:
The lady who called me from Charlie Bears Direct Australia reminding me to renew so I could receive my 10 year pin, was very helpful. I would still like to receive booklets via mail, I always looked f
Excellent spoke to a bear cub regarding my bear on Friday which wasn't sent with my members pack. They apologised and sent it straight away And I received it Monday.
very good
About Charlie Bears Direct Australia
Charlie Bears are affordable, collectable bears and characters designed by Charlie at The Bearhouse in Cornwall. Charlie also collaborates with other world-renowned bear artists to create different collections. All Charlie Bears are limited in production, and our special collections often have very low editions. Lovingly made by hand, each bear has their own unique characteristics and that is why only Charlie Bears are known as the bears with personalities.
The Cubhouse, 5 Ligar Street, Woodend, Victoria, 3442, Australia