Central Estate Agents Reviews

We’re an independent estate agent at the same spot in Walthamstow since 1992.

Central Estate Agents is no longer an active Feefo customer
6 years ago
Date of purchase: 01/08/2017
Really smooth process, Well Done!
Date of purchase: 10/03/2017
Excellent customer service, the team were friendly and eager to help in whatever way they could. Very different service to some of the other estate agents in the area.
MP
Ms B Parker
Date of purchase: 27/02/2017
What Ms B Parker said about Central Estate Agents:
I thought the team and in particular Rich, were really helpful. They went out of their way to help us and even arranged second viewings at odd hours to suit us.
MO
Ms C. Oduro
Date of purchase: 10/02/2017
What Ms C. Oduro said about Central Estate Agents:
I think they did a good job. I will recommend central anytime.
ML
Mr Ben Lange
Date of purchase: 21/02/2017
What Mr Ben Lange said about Central Estate Agents:
I've had to deal with many estate agencies in the past. As far as I am concerned Central are the best in town.
MT
Mr Chris Terry
Date of purchase: 17/02/2017
What Mr Chris Terry said about Central Estate Agents:
Overall, a positive experience selling my flat through Central. The staff seem very efficient and maintained contact throughout the process. My flat sold very quickly and there were a significant nu
MP
Mr George Pearson
Date of purchase: 06/02/2017
What Mr George Pearson said about Central Estate Agents:
Friendly team. Worked together. Got the process through quickly.
Date of purchase: 20/01/2017
Shah and Katie were both fantastic, very quick to respond to any of my queries and always polite and helpful. Central Estates helped made my purchase very straightforward and stress-free, thank you!
MG
Mr J Gilder
Date of purchase: 11/01/2017
What Mr J Gilder said about Central Estate Agents:
Absolutely excellent. Very impressive and non-pushy. They were professional in everything and made selling my property a relatively stress free experience! Thank you.
MT
Mr G Tavernier
Date of purchase: 06/01/2017
What Mr G Tavernier said about Central Estate Agents:
Always kepted me up to date on progress and feedback.... But most importantly,Central Estate sold my flat. sold my home.when others failed. I cat thank them enough from the bottom of my heart.
About Central Estate Agents
We all live locally to E17 so can help clients understand what it's actually like to live here; the schools, the coffee shops, the pubs, the bus routes, you name it. It's no lie that we're very, very good at what we do, even if we say so ourselves. We have by far the most sold signs in the area — we corner a third of the market against the other 33 estate agents around us. This means that buyers, seller, landlords and tenants recognise us and keep us in mind based on our strong marketing alone. We care a lot about what we do, and we care even more about making sure that our clients are happy. So we do what it takes to make sure that they get what they want, and that they have a seamless and friendly experience with us.
177-179 Hoe Street, London, Greater London, E17 3AP, United Kingdom