Capital Hair & Beauty Reviews

Welcome to Capital Hair & Beauty, the UK's largest independent supplier to hair and beauty professionals.

4.5
4.7

23 hours ago
Date of purchase: 13/07/2024
I am so delighted with endola hair colour, it comes out beautiful and is a bargain.
Amy
Capital Hair & Beauty
3 hours ago
Thank you for your lovely review! We are really glad to hear that you are happy with our Indola range and the final product outcome.

SA
MI
Michelle
Wicklow
What Michelle said about Capital Hair & Beauty:
Quick delivery, great deals love Capital Hair and Beauty on the Nangor Rd. If I'm up visiting my family or just to get a delivery.

SU
TR
Trevor
Date of purchase: 14/07/2024
What Trevor said about Capital Hair & Beauty:
Fantastic product and great value would recommend this to clients for home use.
KY
Kylie
Date of purchase: 27/06/2024
What Kylie said about Capital Hair & Beauty:
Loved it, friendly, informative and credit against products. Can’t fault

LE
Lea
What Lea said about Capital Hair & Beauty:
Super easy to find products needed

Date of purchase: 09/07/2024
Mu items were great but I found the waiting for my items stressful ,the courier was absolutely disgraceful, no way to run a business and for that reason I cannot recommend anyone purchasing from y
Date of purchase: 09/07/2024
Thankyou for my items I am very happy
BE
Beverley
What Beverley said about Capital Hair & Beauty:
Great service.
About Capital Hair & Beauty
Choose from our vast range of great value hair and beauty supplies and book training courses at a location near you, we have 59 stores throughout the UK & Ireland. Buy from a supplier you can trust, that's been supplying the hairdressing and beauty industries for over 65 years and providing a first-class online service since 2004. Capital Hair & Beauty started out in 1954 as a scissor sharpening company based in Brighton, East Sussex. We're known for our fantastic product range, great customer service and competitive prices. You can shop with us online, in-store or via our Click & Collect service.
Crowhurst Corner, Crowhurst Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 8AP, United Kingdom

About Capital Hair & Beauty