Calypsa by ModLi Reviews

We are committed to enhancing your well-being. Meet Calypsa by ModLi - swimwear that feels good.

4.5

AS
Audrey Sites
What Audrey Sites said about Calypsa by ModLi:
Totally love this company! Very prompt with delivery and responses to questions.
Date of purchase: 07/04/2022
GL
Glynka
Chandler, AZ
What Glynka said about Calypsa by ModLi:
I ordered swimsuits for my two daughters. One didn't like hers after trying it on. Calypsa made it super easy to try again and get a suit everyone can love.

2 years ago
Customer service was excellent! I needed to exchange a top and was given the option of donating the top or receiving a refund so I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of mailing it back. I chose

Very helpful and kind

JW
Joan Wendt
The Woodlands, TX
What Joan Wendt said about Calypsa by ModLi:
Quick responses. Easy to work with. Very wonderful return process. Good quality product

CJ
Carol Jutkiewicz
What Carol Jutkiewicz said about Calypsa by ModLi:
Exchanged the sizes promptly!

2 years ago
Love the clothes. They are comfortable, easy to care for and provide the modes cover up and protection from the sun that I want. Grateful they offer many styles and patterns.

2 years ago
The Best Swim Suite I ever purchased!!

Date of purchase: 10/04/2022
VS
Vera Smoker
What Vera Smoker said about Calypsa by ModLi:
Well done and fair Calypsa!๐Ÿ‘Œ
Customer service
Calypsa by ModLi
2 years ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our items. We'll continue to do our best to provide great products for our customers. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us!

Date of purchase: 09/04/2022
About Calypsa by ModLi
We set out to change swimwear by inventing pieces that boost your confidence and increase your comfort. Itโ€™s kind of revolutionary. We did this by listening to you: The things you love, the things you loathe, the things you yearn for in swimwear. This is Calypsa by ModLi, the kinder kind of swimwear.
HaNevlim St. 31, Jerusalem, Jerusalem, 9455351, Israel