Button and Bean Reviews

The service was excellent
TC
Towcester
What Trusted Customer said about Button and Bean:
They were so helpful and accommodating when I asked for a bespoke order. I absolutely love my necklace with my late mum's fingerprint and handwriting from an old card. Can't recommend Button and Bean
TC
Excellent service, speedy postage.
AM
Amelia
Amazing customer service - best I have ever had from a company. Kind, considerate, very accessible and rapid replies when needed.
RH
Rhiannon
About Button and Bean
At Button and Bean, we create beautiful, meaningful pieces of personalised jewellery from our Surrey studio. We believe that jewellery can be so much more than just something you wear—it can be a way to tell your story, honour the people in your life, and celebrate your favorite moments.
Upper Deck Admirals Quarters, Thames Ditton, Surrey, KT7 0XA, United Kingdom