Britannia Tyres Reviews

What Clive Biggerstaff said about Britannia Tyres:
Good service
Stephen Shearer
Britannia Tyres
Thanks for the positive review. Your feedback means a lot to the team. Hope we can be of assistance again.
Care and safety came first. I felt I could rely on the resulting fitment. I was very satisfied with the service I received.
Stephen Shearer
EN
Emma Newey
Market Bosworth
What Emma Newey said about Britannia Tyres:
Fantastic, the team are always helpful. I know I have to join a queue and wait when I use them but I can always leave the car if I want or wait.
TS
Good
DB
David Corbishley Bonet
What David Corbishley Bonet said about Britannia Tyres:
Service was as expected in terms of wait time, then when my MOT failed they communicated the issues well and once I got the work done I was able to get the MOT re-appraised quickly and within the same
IB
Ian Barnes
What Ian Barnes said about Britannia Tyres:
The service (MOT), was generally good but having booked a time slot, I expected the job to be carried out at around that time, it was not. 2 hours plus to waste for an MOT is not good.
I thought it was very poor we booked an AM appointment no particular time we arrived only to be told there was a 4 hour wait could we leave the car. No we could not but had come in from one of the vil
John
Britannia Tyres
Sorry you had to wait, sometimes it gets very busy. Please accept our apologies for the delay.
About Britannia Tyres
Britannia Tyres are a family run Tyre & Exhaust Fast-Fit Garage. Established in 1980 we have continued to grow by offering our customers good service and excellent value for money throughout our stores in Bristol, Coventry, Derby, Hinckley & Nuneaton.
Unit 15b Blackpole Trading Estate East, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR3 8SG, United Kingdom

About Britannia Tyres