4.6
4.6
Product Image

Unity Bamboo Womens Crop Top Sports Bra Black

4.5

Strappy but not skimpy, this women's crop top is designed in our heavier weight Enduro bamboo jersey that is supportive, super soft and sweat absorbing. With split shoulder straps, figure sculpting seams and a scooped back, it looks as good as it feels and gives all the support you need in A and B cup for any activity..  . . Crop top styling. Secure elasticated underband. Scoop back style. Naturally anti allergenic. Supportive

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
Date of purchase: 14/05/2024
Super comfortable
Unity Top Black 16
Great fit and comfortable
Marie, Customer Service
BAM Clothing
Hi, Many thanks for your comments/feedback on our Unity Top! It is lovely to hear that you are so pleased with your order. Kind Regards, BAM Team
Date of purchase: 14/05/2024
JL
J Lichtenberg
Date of purchase: 25/04/2024
Unity Bamboo Crop Top - 12
Really good fabric with good stretch and recovery and I like the shape of the top. Unfortunately I had to return it as the band was too tight under the bust for my liking, it fitted me size-wise (size
Date of purchase: 15/04/2024
Unity Bamboo Crop Top - 10
Beautifully soft, I can barely tell I’m wearing it. Great for yoga, I haven’t tried it for anything higher impact, but for my purpose, I love it.
Date of purchase: 15/02/2024
Unity Bamboo Crop Top - 8
I would advise to size up. Also the material is a bit too thick
DJ
PA
Penny Aston
Date of purchase: 29/12/2023
Unity Bamboo Crop Top - 12
Always have to buy a size larger
JL
Jill Low
Romsey, Hampshire
Date of purchase: 29/11/2023
Beth - Customer Service Advisor
Thanks for 5 stars! 😊
Date of purchase: 25/09/2023
Unity Bamboo Crop Top - 10
I love this bra so much I bought another one in oxblood. Supportive enough for daily wear and my weight training sessions, without it digging into my skin like wired bras or cheap sports bras.
Tracy, Customer Service
About BAM Clothing
BAM Clothing Luxurious, fully traceable activewear made from natural or recycled fabrics. Designed to work out in, walk in or work from home in. Made using unbeatably soft bamboo and organic cotton fabrics made for movement.
Unit 10 Langage South Road, Langage Business Park, Plymouth, Devon, Pl7 5FL, United Kingdom

About BAM Clothing