4.6
4.6
Product Image

Bamboo Womens Socks Barbican Pack 4 Pairs Blue/ Purple/ Red

Bamboo makes the best socks - not just because it's so amazingly soft and comfortable to wear, but because bamboo's also moisture managing so feet stay feeling fresh and fragrant all day long. And, to make them go the distance, we reinforce our lovely socks' toe and heel with a looped terry knit that makes them stronger and brings a touch of extra cushioning to these key areas. Multi pack comprises four pairs of socks in assorted fun designs.. . Patterned design. Reinforced heel. Reinforced toe. 1cm top rib

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
13 hours ago
Date of purchase: 30/05/2024
Bamboo Socks Barbican Pack 4 Pairs - UK Size 4-7
Lovely soft fabric, very comfy and great colours
BA
Bag
Date of purchase: 05/06/2024
Marie, Customer Service
Hi Graham, Thank you for your 5 star feedback😊 Best Wishes, BAM Team
Date of purchase: 03/06/2024
Bamboo Socks Barbican Pack 4 Pairs - UK Size 4-7
So soft and comfy, best socks I’ve ever had, wear them all day as I’m a postie
Date of purchase: 13/05/2024
Bamboo Socks Barbican Pack 4 Pairs - UK Size 4-7
I absolutely love these socks, even though I’m a size 8 and they only state they fit up to a size 7 (why?). I would buy more clothing from BAM if I could buy clothing to fit me. Again, I am a size 18
Marie, Customer Service
BAM Clothing
Hi, Thank you for your comments on our sizing. Please give us a call to discuss any fit or sizing, as we have different garment fits/styles, hence styles can range from a boxy fit to a more tailored fit. We can advise on any item you are interested in, as some of our garments are available up to size 18. Best Wishes BAM Team
PG
Melanie ashton
Lescheraines
Date of purchase: 13/05/2024
Bamboo Socks Barbican Pack 4 Pairs - UK Size 4-7
Love these socks, soft, comfortable and gorgeous colours. My last pair lasted literally years (10?)
Tracy, Customer Service
Freya - Customer Service
BAM Clothing
Thank you for leaving your ⭐'s.
Bamboo Socks Barbican Pack 4 Pairs - UK Size 4-7
Excellent super soft and great fit
Bamboo Socks Barbican Pack 4 Pairs - UK Size 4-7
Extremely soft. Love the reinforced toe & heel which make the socks feel even more comfortable. Great colours too.
Freya - Customer Service
BAM Clothing
We are pleased that you like the reinforced toe and heel for that extra comfort.
JA
Jane
Guildford
Date of purchase: 30/04/2024
Bamboo Socks Barbican Pack 4 Pairs - UK Size 4-7
Love these socks. They are really comfortable and don’t fall down or leave sock marks. They also wash well and last a long time. I also love the colours, I like the bright stripes.
Tracy, Customer Service
About BAM Clothing
BAM Clothing Luxurious, fully traceable activewear made from natural or recycled fabrics. Designed to work out in, walk in or work from home in. Made using unbeatably soft bamboo and organic cotton fabrics made for movement.
Unit 10 Langage South Road, Langage Business Park, Plymouth, Devon, Pl7 5FL, United Kingdom

About BAM Clothing