Baby Planet (uk) Reviews

4.4

4 hours ago
Excellent price, excellent service. Great postage and packaging and was advertised to come within 2 weeks, it actually turned up within a couple of days.

Date of purchase: 11/05/2024
What Michelle Etherington said about Baby Planet (uk):
Very quick delivery

Date of purchase: 12/05/2024
1 day ago
Quick delivery ordered it on a Saturday evening rather late as well and I had it by Tuesday

Date of purchase: 11/05/2024
RI
Rachel Innes
Newmachar
What Rachel Innes said about Baby Planet (uk):
Delivery was nearly 2 weeks which wasn't communicated to at time of purchase, I had to email and ask where my order was, when I replied to the message from Baby Planet, they never did get back to me.

Date of purchase: 05/05/2024
RA
Raz
What Raz said about Baby Planet (uk):
Can I say what an excellent service from Imran at Baby planet. There was an issue with stock (which was out of Baby planets control) But they kept me informed and did their best to rectify the situat

Date of purchase: 05/05/2024
SA
Sasha Addicott
Trowbridge
What Sasha Addicott said about Baby Planet (uk):
Great service and was informed of any issues straight away.

Date of purchase: 19/04/2024
Fast dispatch

Date of purchase: 03/05/2024

Date of purchase: 10/05/2024

Date of purchase: 07/05/2024
Terrible - I have been waiting weeks and it has still not arrived
Date of purchase: 24/04/2024
About Baby Planet (uk)
Established in 2002 a family owned business, we have rapidly grown to become one of the largest and respected nursery retailers in the East Midlands. A huge part of our growth and success has come from our policy to serve each customer individually with fully trained staff in all areas, providing the best one to one service possible with honest and helpful advice for your new arrival. We host most of the leading brands such as Bugaboo, Mamas and Papas, Boori, Kidsmill, Silvercross, ICandy,Joolz ,Cosatto and many more all under one roof making us the one stop baby shop.
34-36 Western Rd, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE3 0GA, United Kingdom