Art of Travel Reviews

Passionate travel professionals dedicated to providing first class customer service and matching you with your perfect cruise.

LI
Liz
Suffolk
Date of purchase: 02/06/2024
What Liz said about Art of Travel:
Toni was incredibly friendly and knowledgable and went over and above to help us with our holiday booking.
Art of Travel
Thank you Ms Ford for your wonderful feedback! We're delighted to hear that Toni provided exceptional service, going above and beyond to assist with your holiday booking. If you need any further help, feel free to reach out. have a great trip!
Date of purchase: 14/05/2024
Very good sorted all what we needed
Art of Travel
Thank you for your 5* review and feedback! We're pleased to hear that we were able to sort out everything you needed. If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.
MY
Mrs Joyce Yates
Birkenhead
Date of purchase: 10/05/2024
What Mrs Joyce Yates said about Art of Travel:
I was delighted will the lady’s how delt with me thy explained everything about what I need to do so now I am full up dated and looking forward to are holiday and will let you now all about it thank
Art of Travel
Thank you, Mrs Yates for your 5* review. We are so glad the team were able to assist you and explain all about your cruise and what you needed to know. If you have any questions before you travel, please don't hesitate to call us! Have a marvellous holiday and we can't wait to hear all about it, on your return.
JP
Joan Pickering
Chester
Date of purchase: 16/04/2024
What Joan Pickering said about Art of Travel:
Excellent friendly, helpful and knowledgeable service. Nothing too much trouble. Chloe was even trying to find me the right river cruise on her day off! Quick replies to emails and phone always answer
Art of Travel
Thank you Ms Pickering for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear about the excellent, friendly, and knowledgeable service you received. Chloe's dedication, even on her day off, and the quick responses to your emails and calls demonstrate our commitment to provide exceptional customer service. We're delighted you booked again with us and look forward to assisting you with future travels! Thank you!
NW
naomi Wright
London
Date of purchase: 01/02/2024
What naomi Wright said about Art of Travel:
I was doing research to find my dream cruise and why I was researching online I looked at various website and what I saw on the Art of Travel website I liked. So, I called and spoke to a lady called T
Art of Travel
Thank you Mrs Wright for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear that Toni provided exceptional service in finding your dream cruise. Despite the initial challenges with booking, Toni's dedication and persistence paid off, resulting in an amazing 27-day Caribbean cruise with a fantastic discount. We appreciate your patience and are delighted that Toni could secure such a fantastic deal for you. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to assisting you with your future travel plans. Thank you for choosing Art of Travel, and enjoy your incredible journey! We are always here to help!
SJ
Sandra Jones
Exeter. Devon.
Date of purchase: 23/04/2024
What Sandra Jones said about Art of Travel:
Very professional made life easier no messing about.
Art of Travel
Thank you Ms Jones for your kind words and 5* review! We're delighted to hear that our professional service made your experience easier. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!
Date of purchase: 11/05/2024
Chloe was excellent really understood my needs and really helped with this first trip alone for me easeing me through the booking process and attention to detail in my requirements felt really looked
Art of Travel
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Chloe provided excellent customer care and made your first solo trip booking process smooth and attentive to your needs. We're glad you felt well looked after. Enjoy your trip!
MA
Ms P Archer
Steyning
Date of purchase: 30/04/2024
What Ms P Archer said about Art of Travel:
Excellent service and communications from Art of Travel. I have been made to feel like a valued client and the communications were beyond fantastic.
Art of Travel
Thank you Ms Archer for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled that our Art of Travel team provided outstanding service and communication. Ensuring you feel valued is our top priority, and we look forward to assisting you again!
Date of purchase: 03/05/2024
Very good & personal service. Questions answered & queries resolved . Information provided on request.
Art of Travel
Thank you so much for your 5* star review! We're pleased to hear you received very good personal service. Resolving your queries and providing requested information is our priority. Ensuring you have an first class experience from finding that perfect holiday, to when you return home is our top priority!
MC
Mrs Eileen Cook
Wiltshire
Date of purchase: 11/05/2024
What Mrs Eileen Cook said about Art of Travel:
They listened to what I wanted and didn’t mind how many silly questions I asked. As a fairly new solo traveller it’s all quite nerve racking but they have given me the confidence I needed.
Art of Travel
We're thrilled to hear that we could provide you with the support and confidence you needed as a new solo traveler! Your questions were important to us, and we're glad we could address them all, no matter how small they seemed. Traveling solo can be nerve-racking, but we're here to make it as smooth as possible for you. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.
About Art of Travel
Our team of passionate travel professionals are dedicated to providing you with first class customer service and a personalised and tailored experience. Whether you're interested in river, expedition, coastal or ultra luxury cruise, we'll match you with the perfect cruise to make your holiday truly memorable.
Abacus House, Caxton Place, Cardiff, Cardiff, CF23 8HA, United Kingdom