Apache Associates Limited Reviews

KH
Khalil
London
What Khalil said about Apache Associates Limited:
Brilliant service, great communication Glen helped me find a role and unfortunately i was unable to take it due to family reasons, he said he would help to find me a role more suited to my flexible n
UA
Umer Aftab
Manchester
What Umer Aftab said about Apache Associates Limited:
Amazing service, easy to approach, found the right job, highly recommend.
BP
Brian Perry
What Brian Perry said about Apache Associates Limited:
High quality, bespoke client care. Louisa did a great job coordinating interviews, other colleagues were also very helpful when Louisa was unavailable.
MD
Mark Denny
What Mark Denny said about Apache Associates Limited:
I worked with Apache Associates when searching for a new role. Both Louisa and Glen provided excellent insight and support throughout the process. I would definitely recommend.
AW
Andrew W
Toronto, Canada
What Andrew W said about Apache Associates Limited:
I am thoroughly impressed with the exceptional level of professionalism demonstrated by Glen and Apache Associates. Their commitment to providing timely updates and consistent communication has greatl
NF
Nir Fishman
Watford
What Nir Fishman said about Apache Associates Limited:
Apache Associates have taken great care of me and my interests, all very openly and straight forward, providing all the necessary details and beyond.
Apache has now found us two quality candidates for senior tech roles within our business. Always very efficient and always listens to exactly what we need in order to match us with the right person.
GR
Greig
Scotland
What Greig said about Apache Associates Limited:
Apache Associates are a stand out recruitment provider. They put their clients and candidates first in all that they do, ensuring a first class service is delivered at all times. I would highly reco
CB
craig begley
What craig begley said about Apache Associates Limited:
The experience I had with Apache I couldn’t fault, both Louisa and Glenn both went above and beyond.
RF
Rick Flett
What Rick Flett said about Apache Associates Limited:
Incredibly helpful, positive and professional. I have never received such good care and attention from a recruiter in the last 25 years! Oozes professionalism and trust! Would recommend to everyone!
About Apache Associates Limited
Our key aim is to treat people - Clients & Candidates alike – as we would want to be treated, professionally and as just that… People. Not numbers. Or with a £ sign over their heads. It’s hardly reinventing the wheel, but it works for us. We think it will work for you too.
D2 The Courtyard, Alban Park Hatfield Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL4 OLA, United Kingdom

About Apache Associates Limited