4.7

BG
Barbara Gordon
Pollinosan Hayfever tablets for the relief of hayfever and allergic rhinitis symptoms
They took effect quickly and calmed both my itchy eyes and my runny nose. Brilliant product. I will continue to use and recommend this product during hayfever season.
A.Vogel
Fantastic result and great feedback! Thank you for passing it on.
Date of purchase: 14/06/2023
MW
Michelle Whiteside
Pollinosan Allergy Nasal Spray for runny, itchy and blocked noses due to hayfever and allergies
Just starting to use again as spring evolves. I think it worked well in combination with the tablets you sell for hay fever.
A.Vogel
Great feedback, thank you.
Worked well with nasal spray. The season is starting again so we will see this year.
Do keep us posted!
Date of purchase: 31/07/2023
AS
Ann Shirley
Ipswich
These are so effective at relieving hay fever symptoms.They are the best remedy I know and I have recommended them many times.
A.Vogel
Thank you for passing on your results to friends and family.
Date of purchase: 10/07/2023
For some obscure reason I have been asked to review Pollinosan tablets. I have tried Pollinosan eye drops, which are at best a placebo.
Date of purchase: 13/06/2023
Had no effect whatsoever on my aleggia blocked sinuses.
A.Vogel
Sorry to read your feedback. Please do call our Helpline on: 0845 608 5858 if you would like to discuss this matter further.
Helps keep everything clearer
A.Vogel
Thank you for your feedback.
RH
Rosetta Horn
Menoforce Sage tablets
They have really helped me to calming down the hot flushes at time. Highly recommended
A.Vogel
Great comments and even better result!
SR
Susan Rodger
good as ever! Very effective
A.Vogel
Thank you very much for passing on your comments.
Date of purchase: 14/06/2023
AL
Anne Lee
Works for me and is a natural product
A.Vogel
Thank you for your feedback.
Date of purchase: 17/06/2023
Cough Spray for Kids
Tried this for myself not a child and found it irked really well for an irritating cough
Great result!
Date of purchase: 19/06/2023
About A.Vogel
A.Vogel herbal remedies are well known in the UK and Ireland, and many other parts of the world, for high quality herbal products. Our market leading products include Echinaforce Echinacea for colds and flu, Menoforce Sage tablets for menopausal hot flushes and sweats as well as Prostasan Saw palmetto capsules for an enlarged prostate.
2 Brewster Place, Irvine, Ayrshire, KA11 5DD, United Kingdom