1st Class Credit Union Reviews

1st Class Credit Union serve employees of the communication, public & commercial services industries and their families.

4.6

GA
Geoffrey Askell
What Geoffrey Askell said about 1st Class Credit Union:
Helped me out by letting me cut my loan payments in half while I had got into financial trouble, I was putt at ease straight away from the lady who took my call , very happy to receive there help I wo
MT
Miss Sarah Thomas
What Miss Sarah Thomas said about 1st Class Credit Union:
It was a simple and straightforward process. The member of staff who contacted me to say the address on my payslip differed from the address I'd given (I'd just moved)lacked some charm, but overall ve
MS
Mr Abdi Sheikh
What Mr Abdi Sheikh said about 1st Class Credit Union:
The services are very good
Processed paperwork very quickly and made the whole process simply and speedy. Thank you so much Hayley.
Fast and easy to use. Helpful
MP
Mr Leigh Puttock
Plymouth
What Mr Leigh Puttock said about 1st Class Credit Union:
Non judgemental and incredibly supportive through the whole process. I would highly recommend them and they will be my first port of call with anything financial.
SM
Susan McCulloch
Liverpool
What Susan McCulloch said about 1st Class Credit Union:
Everything dealt brilliantly staff excellent procedure easy. Thanks for your help
Fast response and easy to use the app.I am new user ,later can add more.
MH
Mrs Theresa Hay
What Mrs Theresa Hay said about 1st Class Credit Union:
Couldn't recommend 1stclasscu.co.uk enough, excellent service, prompt decision on loan applications I'm actually saving money every month
Amazing so far
About 1st Class Credit Union
We are a credit union who provide members with the opportunity to save regularly while providing access to affordable finance. Our savings and loans services help thousands of members every year.
Aspire Business Centre, 16 Farmeloan Road, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, G73 1DL, United Kingdom

About 1st Class Credit Union