Product Image

Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran - Coffee Bean (611)

Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran - Coffee Bean (611) - For a massive range of rainbow colours, the Paintbox Cotton Aran yarn will not disappoint. Ideal for knitting clothes for the kids, for grown-ups as well as home textiles, this bold, machine-washable aran has as many uses as your imagination can stretch to.. SKU: .

Visit Product Page
Long Beach, New York
6 hours ago
Date of purchase: 22/06/2024
Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran
Yarn works very well for crochet Amigurumi dolls! I’m made several!
Uploaded media
1 day ago
Date of purchase: 21/06/2024
Maria Z
LoveCrafts
3 hours ago
Hello, Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the yarn. We're sorry to hear that it didn't meet your expectations. Please email us at info@lovecrafts.com with more details about the issue, and we'll do our best to resolve it. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we appreciate the opportunity to address any concerns you have. Best wishes, Mary and the LoveCrafts Team
Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran
I am using this colour in conjunction with the green and it knits up beautifully.
LP
Laurie Ports
Bethlehem, PA
Date of purchase: 19/06/2024
Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran
Good weight, beautiful colors. It was easy to work with and made a beautiful purse.
Uploaded media
JD
John Donaghy
Glasgow
Date of purchase: 27/06/2024
Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran
Very good company to deal with I get my orders they are in good condition I will always buy from from love craft paintbox yarns are very good to work with.
Very good company wool very good to work with
JD
John Donaghy
Glasgow
Date of purchase: 27/06/2024
Very good company wool very good to work with
Date of purchase: 26/06/2024
Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran
I am knitting a jumper for a friend who chose this colour she is delighted with the shade. It is very nice to knit.
Date of purchase: 25/06/2024
Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran
This cotton yarn is very nice to work with, the colour is lovely.
About LoveCrafts
Visit LoveCrafts.com and you’ll see a world designed for makers. We’re dedicated to creating a place where makers’ projects are celebrated, advice is shared and it’s easy to buy supplies for your selected craft.
8th Floor WeWork Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, Greater London, WC2B 6NH, United Kingdom

About LoveCrafts