Produkt
Produkt
Zurück zur Übersicht der Bewertungen
Product Image

Schachenmayr Catania - Rose Gold (00433)

Bewertu

ngen im vergangenen Jahr

Schachenmayr Catania - Rose Gold (00433) - A classic summer mercerized cotton yarn, Schachenmayr Catania is soft and cool, perfect for the spring and summer months! This sport weight yarn is machine washable, and available in a generous selection of shades, making it a perfect choice for baby knits

Produktseite besuchen
Produktseite besuchen
206 von 456 Bewertungen
Uhrzeit:
Letztes Jahr
1 day ago
Schachenmayr Catania
The product is lovely. I did not buy a pattern from you. I am sure my project will turn out nice, I just need more practice on my crochet skills.
Schachenmayr Catania
This is beautiful yarn and it was easy to crochet with it. The colors I got were rich and perfect for my project.
Schachenmayr Catania
This is beautiful yarn and it was easy to crochet with it. The colors were rich and perfect for my project.
Schachenmayr Catania
This is beautiful yarn and it was easy to crochet with it. The colors are rich and perfect for my project.
Schachenmayr Catania
Love the colors. They just make my crafts pop.
Hochgeladene Medien
Über LoveCrafts
Visit LoveCrafts.com and you’ll see a world designed for makers. We’re dedicated to creating a place where makers’ projects are celebrated, advice is shared and it’s easy to buy supplies for your selected craft.
Alle lesen
8th Floor WeWork Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, Greater London, WC2B 6NH, United Kingdom

Unsere unabhängige Auszeichnung würdigt die besten Marken im Kundenservice. Die Gewinner werden auf der Grundlage der von ihren Kunden erhaltenen Bewertungen ermittelt.

Warum kann man Feefo-Bewertungen vertrauen?

Über LoveCrafts