Recenzje sprzedawcy Splash About International

Ocena klientów
Wyjątkowe

Splash About International Award Winning Baby, Toddler & Kids Swimwear brand.

Obsługa
Produkt
4.7

ocen(y) w ciągu ostatniego roku

346 z 4,152 recenzji
Z okresu:
Ostatni rok
AW
Andrew Watson
Data zakupu: 17/05/2024
Swim Hat Forest Walk 0-18 Months
Great fit and style. My granddaughter happily wears it
Data zakupu: 18/04/2024
New Happy Nappy Noah's Ark 3-6 Months
Great swim nappy
Data zakupu: 20/04/2024
After Swim Waterproof Onesie Stars 6-12 Months
Zipper only goes down halfway so it’s incredibly annoying for baby to actually fit him into it
Happy Nappy™ Wetsuit Under The Sea Medium 3-8 Months
It’s okay but then the fit is too tight and annoying for baby to dress him in and out of it
SS
Steph S
Cheshire
Data zakupu: 10/04/2024
Happy Nappy™ Up & Away 6-12 Months
Lovely product and a perfect fit! The team at Splash About were very helpful when I needed to exchange for a larger size
Data zakupu: 07/05/2024
Go Splash Swim Vest Ladybird 2-4 Years
Great swim vests to help little ones float. Good fit for our 3 year old. Very happy with our purchase.
Go Splash Swim Vest Moby 1-2 Years
Great swim vests to help little ones float. Good fit for our 1 year old and actually helped prevent him hitting his head when he slipped over around the pool. Very happy with our purchase.
LE
Leah
Chester
Data zakupu: 06/03/2024
Shorty Wetsuit Under the Sea 2-4 Years
Absolutely in love with this shorty wetsuit, fits my 3 year old perfectly and can still move about! Took it on holiday and was perfect for the beach. Really great quality and such a cute print 🥰🥰
Neoprene Pufferfish Splash Balls Blue
My 3 year old loves playing with his pufferfish in the bath and just around the house too! So soft and the colours as so fun!
Data zakupu: 05/05/2024
UV Sun & Sea Suit Under the Sea 2-4 Years
Fantastic product, kept my little one comfortable and warm and we couldn’t get him out of the water! Washed up well too after pool and beach.
Warm In One™ Under the Sea Large 6-12 Months
Fantastic product, my baby was kept warm and comfortable and loved their first swimming experience in this wet suit. It has washed up well too and sizing was perfect.
Data zakupu: 05/05/2024
Happy Nappy™ Tug Boats 12-24 Months
Great fit and nice pattern
Data zakupu: 20/04/2024
Warm In One Noah's Ark 3-6 Months
Great quality product thy keeps baby really warm when in the pool. Our 4.5 month old had a great first experience in the pool using his. I would definitely recommend this product. It is the also a rel
Pokaż wszystkie
MA
Michael Agyapong
England
Data zakupu: 03/04/2024
Splash About Child Jammers Navy/Emerald 6-7y
I need the item for a holiday. Paid for next day delivery. I received my purchase 2 weeks after returning from holidays. Very disappointed.
Olivia Tabbitt
Splash About International
Hi Michael, I'm really sorry to hear there was a delay in your parcel getting to you. Your parcel was dispatched on time with Evri, however I can see that your parcel wasn't delivered until two weeks later. I've gone ahead and opened an investigation in to this with Evri as your parcel was sent on a next day delivery service. I've also refunded your next day delivery charge. In the future if there is ever a delay in your order getting to us please do email info@splashabout.com and we can send out a replacement parcel with an alternative courier. We are really sorry for both the inconvenience and disappointment caused.
Informacje o Splash About International
Splash About International Limited is the leading manufacturer of baby swimming products worldwide. We have over 25 years of experience in designing and inventing many of the swimming products now taken for granted and used every day in swimming pools all over the world. The original Splash About Float Jacket and Float Suit were early inventions created by the Goodwin family that founded Splash About in 2006 and are now widely used as swim aids globally. The most well known Splash About invention is of course the multi award winning Happy Nappy, which was launched twelve years ago and remains hugely successful both in the UK and across the world. It is still recognized as the only nappy design to help protect against faecal nappy leaks in pools.
Pokaż wszystkie
Unit 3 North Moss Lane Industrial Estate, Beel's Road, Stallingborough, Lincolnshire, DN418DN, United Kingdom

Nasze niezależne nagrody pozwalają wyróżnić najlepsze marki pod względem obsługi klienta. Zwycięzcy są wybierani na podstawie ocen otrzymanych od klientów.

Dlaczego warto ufać recenzjom na Feefo?

Informacje o Splash About International