Visit Product Page
SARBJIT PUREWAL
London
Date of purchase: 12/02/2023
Working Holiday Travel Insurance
Compared to the limited choice that met my requirements, I was happy with the price and what was covered. There are restrictions for example lost luggage is lower than other insurance policies etc. bu
SM
SARAH MARSDEN
Huddersfield
Date of purchase: 03/01/2024
Working Holiday Travel Insurance
It covered my needs for the year. Reasonable priced
Date of purchase: 01/25/2024
Working Holiday Travel Insurance
Very clear on what exactly I was buying and great value for money.
Mark Brunger
Go Walkabout
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I'm glad you found our website easy to use. We wish you well for your trip and hope to hear from you again next time!
AR
ABIGAIL REDMAN
Date of purchase: 01/15/2024
Working Holiday Travel Insurance
Policy benefits cover all requirements and reasonable value for money
Date of purchase: 11/20/2023
Working Holiday Travel Insurance
It covered everything I needed. It was a reasonable price. It gave my family piece of mind while a was so far away from home.
Date of purchase: 10/31/2023
Working Holiday Travel Insurance
.great value for what I was volunteering for
DD
DAVID DUNMORE
Date of purchase: 10/26/2023
Working Holiday Travel Insurance
Good policy and sensible price.
GG
GEORGE GARSIDE
Date of purchase: 10/02/2023
Working Holiday Travel Insurance
Covers everything you need.
Mark Brunger
Go Walkabout
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's always good to hear from satisfied and regular customers. I hope the travels go well.
Date of purchase: 08/14/2023
Working Holiday Travel Insurance
Easy to get hold of and nice on the phone
About Go Walkabout
Go Walkabout Travel Insurances mission is to provide high quality insurance cover, at affordable premiums, to travellers resident in the UK. We are proud and passionate about our product and the personal and professional level of our service to our customers. It is our objective to give our customers the peace of mind that their travel insurance needs have been met.
Innovation Centre, Highfield Drive, St Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN38 9UH, United Kingdom

About Go Walkabout