Celtic Rings Ltd Reviews

Celtic Rings Ltd is no longer an active Feefo customer
A l'écoute du client , rapidité de réponse .

Date of purchase: 06/06/2023
WM
William Mckenney
Arlington, VA
What William Mckenney said about Celtic Rings Ltd:
I ordered a ring in a size that was not listed in Celtic Rings' advertising, and they custom crafted one for me. I could not b e more pleased with the result. It is stunning.
Date of purchase: 04/07/2023
KW
Kimberly Welsh
What Kimberly Welsh said about Celtic Rings Ltd:
We wanted to use it as my wedding band but it was very thin I m not using them. Service was good. I have no other comments. Thank you
Date of purchase: 10/07/2023
JM
James Myers
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
What James Myers said about Celtic Rings Ltd:
Even though the ring my wife wanted was not available in 18K gold, Steven Forsyth arranged for the ring to be made in 18K anyway. The marginal price was well under what I expected, and the service was

Date of purchase: 06/06/2023
MB
Marie-pierre Beranger
What Marie-pierre Beranger said about Celtic Rings Ltd:
Bien dans l’ensemble malgré l’erreur d’acheminement

Date of purchase: 22/06/2023
Excellent service excellent product we couldnt be happier would definitely reccomend

Date of purchase: 13/06/2023
JM
Jean-luc Mayer
Fleurie, France
What Jean-luc Mayer said about Celtic Rings Ltd:
Choix intéressants, facilité de commande, lien avec un correspondant, bague reçue dans les meilleurs délais, avant ce que j'avais souhaité, la qualité du bijou est splendide.

Date of purchase: 19/05/2023
PG
Pascal Goeminne
What Pascal Goeminne said about Celtic Rings Ltd:
la bague est magnifique

Date of purchase: 17/05/2023
J'ai commandé mes alliances sur ce site et j'en suis vraiment très heureuse. Elles correspondent en tous points à l'image affichée et je les ai reçues comme annoncé après 3 semaines. La gravure Cladda
Date of purchase: 27/02/2023
PG
Pascal Goeminne
What Pascal Goeminne said about Celtic Rings Ltd:
Le contact et la gentillesse de Mr forsyth

Date of purchase: 18/04/2023
About Celtic Rings Ltd
Based in Ireland, we have been specializing in Celtic jewelry for more than 25 years. The designs we create however are so much older than that, some dating back as far as 3,200 B.C. Celtic artisans have been creating jewelry for many generations, a tradition passed down time and time again. We are honored to carry on this proud tradition to the best of our ability and we hope you enjoy owning our Celtic wedding rings, as much as we have enjoyed hand crafting them.
6 Congress Terrace, Portarlington, County Laois, R32WR23, Ireland