Platinum Filings Reviews

3 years ago
Very professional and efficient.
EZ
Eleni Zorbas
New York
What Eleni Zorbas said about Platinum Filings:
Awesome,quick & friendly service! Rina especially is amazing!
4 years ago
I didn't like having to go through a general call center to get to the specific office I needed. Otherwise, the experience was good, but I felt communication would get lost with the middleman.
ME
MEGAN
What MEGAN said about Platinum Filings:
Always quick, responsive and always asks for clarification to make sure everyone is understanding what I need, which is great!
FS
FRANCES STOOHS
What FRANCES STOOHS said about Platinum Filings:
Great service and friendly staff who are attentive to your needs.
DL
DIANA LUDWICZAK
What DIANA LUDWICZAK said about Platinum Filings:
This is my second time using them and bid I had to I would use them a 3rd time. The process was quick and they kept me updated on what was happening. They make what could be a difficult process easy.
4 years ago
5 stars service! Super fast, reliable, clear in communication. Highly recommended.
JL
JENNIFER LIS
Rochester, NY
What JENNIFER LIS said about Platinum Filings:
Save yourself the hassle and let them do all the work! I am so glad I paid for Platinum Filings to help me when I started my own business. They were responsive to my questions, updated me through th
MA
Mary
What Mary said about Platinum Filings:
So very helpful and in a very timely manner!
KA
Kathy
What Kathy said about Platinum Filings:
Prompt efficient service. Great communication on any issues that arise.
About Platinum Filings
Platinum Filings provides unparalleled corporate services at the lowest prices in the industry. Our fast, reliable services include searching, preparing, and filing by our team of knowledgeable experts- while delivering high quality documents and incredible customer service. We take care of the details so you can focus on what’s important: making your company successful. Our business is helping your business!
3023 Avenue J, Brooklyn, New York, 11210, United States