Personal Finance Company Reviews

DU
DUSTIN
Centralia, IL
What DUSTIN said about Personal Finance Company:
Very professional and efficient staff. Everyone was very friendly and made the loan process quick and painless. I would recommend the Centralia, IL office to anyone needing a small loan.
JA
JANIS
St. Charles
What JANIS said about Personal Finance Company:
They were very knowledgeable and efficient,as well as, friendly and relaxed. Stayed late to help me finish the process.
4 years ago
Everyone at PFC is so friendly and professional. They where always there to answer all my questions and concerns.
Regina is the best!
WI
WILLIAM
What WILLIAM said about Personal Finance Company:
They were very helpful and friendly in the local office. The process was very quick.
MA
MARIO
What MARIO said about Personal Finance Company:
Maricela was professional and courteous. She was extremely knowledgeable and caring. You certainly have a great employee on your team and she deserves a promotion!
RO
ROLANDO
What ROLANDO said about Personal Finance Company:
They took my application over the phone young lady was very professional I went in the next day they were ever to approve the amount that I want it and I was able to put out a bunch of small fires lau
KA
KATHERINE
What KATHERINE said about Personal Finance Company:
Great customer service and very helpful. They made sure I understood everything and we're very polite.
NORMAN
Kansas City, Mo
What NORMAN said about Personal Finance Company:
Yes we would
CA
CARRIE
What CARRIE said about Personal Finance Company:
They are friendly and always so helpful.
About Personal Finance Company
Personal Finance Company, with its affiliates and subsidiaries, now features over 450 branches throughout the country. With a growing number of employees, superior customer service remains the cornerstone of our business. We pride ourselves in delivering the variety of loans offered by our competitors with an enhanced focus on exceptional service. We work with consumers to find options that are beneficial to their specific needs, which is why we are recognized as the community's consumer finance company of choice. On this page you can find Personal Finance Company Reviews.
8211 Town Center Drive, Baltimore, Maryland, 21236, United States