Medical Departures Reviews

4.5

Service was prompt and well organised, even when I made changes
MP
marisol popper
Holliston
What marisol popper said about Medical Departures:
Everything was handled very well. All questions answered. I already had my appointment with the doctor
Have not had the appointment yet but the booking and contacts from Melea was just great! Very friendly, prompt and efficient !!
Melea was fantastic. She communicated clearly and promptly, and provided me with a range of options to consider, one of which was the perfect solution for me. Thank you so much.
TM
Tracey Mcleod
Australia
What Tracey Mcleod said about Medical Departures:
Fast, efficient, and lovely to deal with .
I kept getting different emails from different people saying different appointment times due to emergencies, then got emails with different appointments. Then emails asking how my appointment went eve
DG
Donna Grant
What Donna Grant said about Medical Departures:
Very good communication
TM
Taylor Morgan
Shepparton/Melbourne area
What Taylor Morgan said about Medical Departures:
I have been in contact with Melea who has been great. This is my first time travelling to a place I know nothing about. I was looking into getting surgery done on my body, Melea helped me get differen
KY
SM
Shjan Mukhtar
Dubai, UAE
What Shjan Mukhtar said about Medical Departures:
Very please with the service , special thanks to Amira for being very supportive and understanding
About Medical Departures
Our mission is to connect everyone to world-class medical and dental care at an affordable price. Through our website and partnership with thousands of medical and dental clinics across the globe, we help people find the proper care and treatment they need and can trust - all at a cost they can afford.
163 Tras St, #02-06 Lian Huat Building, Singapore, Central Region, 079024, Singapore

About Medical Departures