4.7

Wave Necklace | Sterling Silver - Direction and Dreams Mantra: In the waves of change, I find my new direction

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
MW
Mrs Jane Wilson
Date of purchase: 12/12/2023
A really lovely necklace.
Hope
Mantra Jewellery
Thank you for your review, we hope your necklace brings you inspiration.
MN
Mr Kelemen István
1 year ago
Date of purchase: 12/16/2022
His owner was very happy. nice gift!
Hope
1 year ago
Thank you for your review we are really pleased the recipient liked our necklace
2 years ago
Date of purchase: 04/30/2022
Perfect gift and the ideal mantra for a friend going through radical changes in her life and needing support.
Jo Stroud
2 years ago
We really hope that the Wave Necklace with its positive mantra inspires your friend at such a challenging time for her.
About Mantra Jewellery
Combining beautiful designs with thoughtful meanings, the Mantra collection is inspired by the power of positive affirmations. Wear your Mantra jewellery as a reminder of the power of positive thought and let the powerful words heighten your mood and awareness.
Suite 3 Castle Street, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1DA, United Kingdom