4.7

Solar Plexus Chakra Bracelet | Sterling Silver - Inspiration and Self-Belief Mantra: I have the courage to move forwards

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
Displaying 1 review
Date of purchase: 10/04/2023
I loved this item so much that I bought another for a friend going through a similar phase. The message behind bracelet is just perfect and gives me that boost when I need it.
Hope
Mantra Jewellery
We hope the bracelet continues to bring inspiration - we're do glad you love it. As a small business each review means so much to us. Thank you for your support.
About Mantra Jewellery
Combining beautiful designs with thoughtful meanings, the Mantra collection is inspired by the power of positive affirmations. Wear your Mantra jewellery as a reminder of the power of positive thought and let the powerful words heighten your mood and awareness.
Suite 3 Castle Street, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1DA, United Kingdom