Product Image

Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran - Coffee Bean (611)

Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran - Coffee Bean (611) - For a massive range of rainbow colours, the Paintbox Cotton Aran yarn will not disappoint. Ideal for knitting clothes for the kids, for grown-ups as well as home textiles, this bold, machine-washable aran has as many uses as your imagination can stretch to.. SKU: .

Visit Product Page
Orange County, CA
9 hours ago
Date of purchase: 05/20/2024
Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran
This yarn is very nice but it does split more than I’d like. It’s working up to make a lovely blanket. I’ll be ordering more for my next project.
Uploaded media
Date of purchase: 05/17/2024
Date of purchase: 05/13/2024
Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran
Beautiful yarn! I love the color and how easy it is to work with. I am crocheting a baby blanket for my soon-to-arrive grandbaby, Lilly. I would highly recommend this yarn!
Uploaded media
Date of purchase: 05/15/2024
Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran
Very soft yarn and easy to work with. I love the selection of colors. Price is good also.
Date of purchase: 05/22/2024
Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran
I’m knitting a cardigan for my daughter, who liked a retro style pattern. I it’s knitting up beautifully and I’m enjoying working with this wool.. Mrs J Burrow
Date of purchase: 05/22/2024
Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran
This was my first time using paintbox cotton yarns and they are great. I love using them. I will definitely be ordering more in the future.
Date of purchase: 05/19/2024
Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran
Lovely vibrant colours, and very nice quality. Very nice to crochet with, leaves you with a nice sturdy garment.
About LoveCrafts
Visit LoveCrafts.com and you’ll see a world designed for makers. We’re dedicated to creating a place where makers’ projects are celebrated, advice is shared and it’s easy to buy supplies for your selected craft.
8th Floor WeWork Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, Greater London, WC2B 6NH, United Kingdom

About LoveCrafts