Loop Neighborhood Reviews

Justo
What Justo said about Loop Neighborhood:
Excellent service!
1 year ago
Had a voucher for a free basic car wash. The employee did not know how to input the voucher in the system. She keep asking to enter my phone number. Tried a few times and went to lunch. She said I wil
PA
Patrick
San Francisco
What Patrick said about Loop Neighborhood:
Convenient locations and friendly staff. I enjoy the ability to view my points earned when I shop and the confirmation given after purchases.
JA
JAIME
Petaluma Ca
What JAIME said about Loop Neighborhood:
Employee was great smile and greeting me in welcoming me to the gas station I'll tell my family and friends to shop there gas and quick snack or drinks in that location.
ST
Stephen
What Stephen said about Loop Neighborhood:
The Staff was great, and this was a fun experience! It's nice to know there are discounts that come with this program. I like it a lot!

MA
MARILYNN
What MARILYNN said about Loop Neighborhood:
Service was awesome it was us when I came here…

AD
ADRIAN
What ADRIAN said about Loop Neighborhood:
All employees were very friendly and respectful !!!

OF
OFELIA
What OFELIA said about Loop Neighborhood:
Perfect and Great customer service!

NI
Nischal
2 years ago
What Nischal said about Loop Neighborhood:
This place is more than GasStation. I love the atmosphere and Loop team members are really helpful.

2 years ago
Super Super Super service

About Loop Neighborhood
A new kind of convenience market! We understand that just because you like convenience doesn’t mean you want to skimp on the types of foods and drinks you’re getting in a hurry. Things like smoothies, organic fruits and veggies, sushi, even a wine boutique are there for your choosing. Want a soup bar? Sure! We’ve got that piping hot. How about a frozen yogurt stand? Yeah, we have that - cold and creamy - with all the yummy toppings. We’ve even got wi-fi in our café so you can sit back, read emails, and stay a while.
41805 Albrae St, Fremont, California, 94538, United States