Leonards Hull Reviews

SJ
Sue Jordan
Date of purchase: 11/07/2016
What Sue Jordan said about Leonards Hull:
Sue Nixon was amazing - efficient, approachable and a real asset to your company. She chased everyone up who needed it and kept me updated as much as she could. The only reason I haven't given 5 stars
7 years ago
Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding Sue and our service. These have been passed on to Sue Nixon. Also apologies Sue for the experience you had with our accompanied viewer. This has been noted and will be passed on. Many thanks, Leonards.
Date of purchase: 11/03/2016
Excellent knowledge of industry and team provided honest feedback. Their attention to detail was refreshing and they were very proactive throughout entire house purchase process. Basically, they were
7 years ago
Many thanks for your valuable feedback, this has been passed on to our sales team. If we can be of any further assistance please let us know. Kind regards, Leonards.
AJ
Angela Jobson
Lincolnshire
Date of purchase: 11/03/2016
What Angela Jobson said about Leonards Hull:
Thank you Sue Nixon. You were totally professional but also had the personal touch that made me feel totally supported through every step of the way. No matter what happened you had my best interests
7 years ago
Thank you very much Angela for your positive comments. We have passed your feedback on to Sue Nixon and the team. Let us know if we can be of any further help to you. Kind regards, Leonards.
VG
Vicky Goodair
Date of purchase: 10/28/2016
What Vicky Goodair said about Leonards Hull:
I can't believe the support I have received from all the staff at Leonards, from the start to the finish of selling my property for me. What an excellent service, talk about value for money and stres
7 years ago
Thank you very much for taking time and giving us your favorable feedback. We are very pleased with your positive experience with Leonards. We are here for you if you require any other help in the future. Many thanks, Leonards.
MR
Mr & Mrs S Roper
driffield
Date of purchase: 09/23/2016
What Mr & Mrs S Roper said about Leonards Hull:
Work on property survey done quickly, report prompt to us could not ask for more
7 years ago
Thank you for your positive feedback. Pleased you are happy with our professional services. Let us know if you need any further help in the future. Kind regards, Leonards team
MS
Mr A Snowden
Kingston upon Hull
What Mr A Snowden said about Leonards Hull:
proffesional friendly company and work was completted quickly
7 years ago
Thank you very much for your positive review. If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact Leonards. Kind regards, Leonards team.
JO
John
Date of purchase: 09/09/2016
What John said about Leonards Hull:
I rented my property out through Leonards for 3 years before selling it. The lettings team were extremely very helpful and guided me through the process as I was letting a house out for the very first
7 years ago
Thank you for taking time to review our services and for leaving a positive feedback. If we can be of any further help please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Leonards team.
LL
Linda Lawson
Foston on the Wolds
What Linda Lawson said about Leonards Hull:
Excellent service to sell my propoerty in Brough - the office in Brough were very helpful and Sue Nixon at Hull was so efficient and kept me informed at all times.
HF
H Forrest
What H Forrest said about Leonards Hull:
Survey was prompt; covered the points I wanted.
About Leonards Hull
Leonards are an independent partnership established in 1884 as a mixed practice firm of land and estate agents, letting agents, property managers, chartered surveyors and valuers. Our Practice provides a full range of property services within the city of Hull and throughout the East Riding of Yorkshire, including sales, lettings, valuations and residential property surveys.
512 Holderness Road, Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, HU9 3DS, United Kingdom