InsuranceBee Reviews

Seth
Gaffney
Date of purchase: 05/23/2024
What Seth said about InsuranceBee:
It was a good experience and led me to my insurance plan. However, Hiscox has not emailed me my policy documents.
Zoe Darrah
InsuranceBee
Hi Seth, we're so happy to hear you had a good experience with us. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive your policy documents. It seems that a different email address was supplied when you bought your policy. A member of our team, Kim, has left you a voicemail so we can ensure these are delivered to the correct email address. I hope this helps. If you have any other problems, please do give us a call. All the best, Lisa, Customer Service Team Leader
JD
Mr Acevedo
Mission
Date of purchase: 04/12/2024
What Mr Acevedo said about InsuranceBee:
Knowledgeable in all aspects. Made the entire transaction easy. Understood exactly what I was looking for and needed.
MP
Ms Malone
North Carolina
Date of purchase: 04/15/2024
What Ms Malone said about InsuranceBee:
Very easy process and I was able to procure a policy within 15 minutes.
MZ
Ms Zarnowski
Hendersonville NC
Date of purchase: 04/03/2024
What Ms Zarnowski said about InsuranceBee:
Awesome resource-- was able to request the coverage I need for my small business, receive an instant quote, and consider that quote for a few days before making my decision. Highly recommend!
Date of purchase: 03/29/2024
Date of purchase: 03/28/2024
What Denise Garrette said about InsuranceBee:
excellent
About InsuranceBee
We arrange professional liability insurance for freelancers, IT contractors and small consultancies, and general liability insurance for small businesses including landscapers, janitors and retailers. You can buy directly online, or if you'd prefer, give us a call on 1.978.344.4200
2 Mill and Main Place, Suite 425, Maynard, Massachusetts, 01754, United States