EconomyBookings.com Reviews

Find and compare cheap car rental deals

4.6

GB
greg brozny
It was terrible, I got ripped off. I will never use it again. You are all crooks!!!
Igor
EconomyBookings.com
Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We regret to hear about your dissatisfaction. If you have any concerns or require assistance, feel free to reach out to us, and we'll do our best to assist you. Best regards, EconomyBookings.com
KM
What Borsai Laszlo said about EconomyBookings.com:
Very bad experience!!!!!!
Igor
EconomyBookings.com
Dear Borsai, We appreciate your feedback, and we're sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction. We understand your concerns regarding the unexpected costs at the car rental counter. It's important to clarify that Full Coverage is an option provided by our platform and serves as an additional layer of protection. It does not contradict or replace any insurance from the rental company. In the event of any damage to the vehicle during the rental, the rental company will deduct the necessary funds from the customer's deposit to cover the damages. Subsequently, we will directly reimburse the customer for the incurred damages. If you have further questions or need additional clarification, please feel free to contact us. Best regards, EconomyBookings.com
BL
Borsai Laszlo
The people was very nice. Professional friendly people! But i think when you push the people to buy this full coverage honestly have to tell, everything!! I rented car many times trough Economy Bookings and going to do in the future too. Very simple to order , the price are good! Only this insurance was my problem!! Overall I can give five star without hesitation !!!!
TO
TO
Toyan
Toronto
What Toyan said about EconomyBookings.com:
The service was next to none. I picked up my rental from the airport and the experience was great, looking forward to do business with Economy Bookings again.
Friendly and helpful
CK
Clive Kessel
Calgary
What Clive Kessel said about EconomyBookings.com:
The car I rented was nearly new and it great condition.
About EconomyBookings.com
Cooperating with hundreds of global and local car rental suppliers, we provide a wide choice of vehicles of all classes and find the perfect car for your journey. EconomyBookings.com is ready to assist you whatever your question is and wherever you are in the world.
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-397, New York, New York, 10989, United States