Charles Tyrwhitt Reviews

Mr Lamar Warner
Charleston, WV, USA
Date of purchase: 06/04/2023
What Mr Lamar Warner said about Charles Tyrwhitt:
the service was excellent, great communication. awesome shipping time. could not have been better.

MC
Mr Richard Coyne
Date of purchase: 06/04/2023
What Mr Richard Coyne said about Charles Tyrwhitt:
I do like my purchase of polo shirts. The quality and fit are perfect. Delivery was slower than expected. But overall 4.5 stars
MH
Mr Robert Harvey
Galloway, NJ
Date of purchase: 06/07/2023
What Mr Robert Harvey said about Charles Tyrwhitt:
I am completely happy with Charles Tyrwhitt's service. The shirts I ordered were delivered in a timely manner. The quality of my polo shirts is top notch, from the quality of the cloth to the perfe

MB
Mr Jonathan Bradford
Orange County Ca
What Mr Jonathan Bradford said about Charles Tyrwhitt:
There’s a reason everytime I need to buy shirts I come here first. Most department stores have nice shirts but nothing ever fits perfectly. Buying through here I know what my measurements are and sinc

SR
Steve Reif
What Steve Reif said about Charles Tyrwhitt:
High quality shirts and easy to use checkout. Returns and exchanges are also easy to coordinate.

DE
Dorian Everett
Brooklyn
Date of purchase: 06/29/2023
What Dorian Everett said about Charles Tyrwhitt:
The service was excellent. I was greeted immediately upon arrival. I was also provided with purchase options.

MJ
Mr Elijah Johnson
Queens New York
What Mr Elijah Johnson said about Charles Tyrwhitt:
Your return and exchange policy is amazing, I was notified soon as the post office scans my exchange my order will be shipped, which h is amazing

Date of purchase: 06/10/2023
I bought three non-iron dress shirts from Charles Tyrwhitt on a whim. I am very pleased with the fit and overall quality of these dress shirts.
Date of purchase: 06/05/2023
Excellent,,Perfect ,Quality

Date of purchase: 06/07/2023
Service was superb. Shortened sleeves and inserted explanatory card re label being incorrect. Perhaps, label should have been edited to 17 neck, sleeve 32.
About Charles Tyrwhitt
Charles Tyrwhitt endeavours to produce the finest menswear, with timeless style and no compromise on quality. To top this off we provide exemplary customer service, with smashing prices and a pinch of British charm thrown in for good measure. Our collection includes everything from dressed-up formal suits to casual shirts, and all the finishing touches you could need. We want every experience of purchasing with us to be a delight; and we believe so strongly in our products that we offer a full six-month guarantee.
Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London, SE1 2QG, United Kingdom