Vetpharmacy.co.uk Reviews

Date of purchase: 14/05/2024
7 hours ago

Date of purchase: 15/11/2023
1 day ago
excellent can't be matched by my local vet

Date of purchase: 13/05/2024

Date of purchase: 12/05/2024

Date of purchase: 06/05/2024
FH
Fred Holland
Laxton
What Fred Holland said about Vetpharmacy.co.uk:
Courteous and friendly! Helped resolve a delivery issue professionally!

Date of purchase: 11/05/2024
LH
Linda Holland
What Linda Holland said about Vetpharmacy.co.uk:
I wasn't sure if my order had gone through. So I tend and a pleasant lady assured me that the order was with them and and email was then sent to me . Would recommend and use again

Date of purchase: 09/05/2024
MH
Mark Hadlow
Bristol
What Mark Hadlow said about Vetpharmacy.co.uk:
Speedy delivery and items exactly as described. Cheapest I could find at the time too.

Date of purchase: 08/05/2024
CO
Colin
Essex
What Colin said about Vetpharmacy.co.uk:
No reply to my email having only sent one of the two items I ordered.

Date of purchase: 07/05/2024
SU
Susie
Florida
What Susie said about Vetpharmacy.co.uk:
The service was great. Easy to order and received it on time.

Date of purchase: 28/04/2024
About Vetpharmacy.co.uk
Vetpharmacy.co.uk was launched in November 2009 by a large pharmaceutical company called Pure Health Medical Ltd (a subsidiary of Lexon UK Ltd). Our goal is to combine a competitive pricing strategy with the high level of service you would expect for your pets. We are here to offer you a wide range of leading brands in pet medicines and other products for all your pets' needs. We cater to a wide variety of animal, including horses, dogs, cats, birds, rabbits and other small animals. Our team of dedicated and experienced staff are always here to help. All orders are released by our S.Q.P (AMTRA Qualified) or by our on-site staff Pharmacist.
18 Oxleasow Road, East Moons Moat, Redditch, West Midlands, B98 0RE, United Kingdom

About Vetpharmacy.co.uk