Product Image

Percy the Police Car | Trunki Ride-On Suitcase For Kids | The Original Ride-On Luggage For Children |

Take our Percy the Police Car Trunki ride-on suitcase on its very own emergency patrol! Grab your traffic cones & badge and get ready to ride while keeping an eye out for the baddies. Hand luggage approved, our Trunki ride-on suitcases are the perfect companion for kids on the go. The original and first, our Trunki suitcases can be used for holidays, staycations and as the perfect overnight bag for sleepovers!

Visit Product Page
Mia Zikic
London
Date of purchase: 03/05/2024
Percy the Police Car Trunki
Amazing, made our travels easier and fun. my kid is amazing
DC
Deborah Carter
Date of purchase: 27/04/2024
Percy the Police Car Trunki
My two year old grandson loves it
JM
Jenny Mulroy
Date of purchase: 17/02/2024
Percy the Police Car Trunki
I purchased Percy as a birthday gift for my 4 Year old grandson. He is delighted with it .
LB
Leigh Bankier
Date of purchase: 14/04/2024
Date of purchase: 28/03/2024
Percy the Police Car Trunki
It is perfect for my son needs în a trip.
SH
Lorraine Maynard
Nottingham
Date of purchase: 23/02/2024
Percy the Police Car Trunki
Very nice product exactly as advertised , nice quality my grandson loves it !
Date of purchase: 13/02/2024
Percy the Police Car Trunki
Great little toy that has other function which is great
BO
Bernadette Osguthorpe
Sheffield
Date of purchase: 09/11/2023
Percy the Police Car Trunki
Offered a saving on price, arrived quickly. My great granddaughter loves her Trunki. Thank you
About Trunki
We believe travel is about new experiences, creating memories and making every journey just as enjoyable as the destination. We're the creators of the original ride-on suitcase for kids, the 2-in-1 car seat backpack and many more innovative travel accessories for kids.
Shaftesbury Chapel, Union Road, Bristol, Greater London, BS2 0LP, United Kingdom

About Trunki