Product Image

Trunki Dudley the Dinosaur - Ride-On Suitcase For Kids | The Original Ride-On Luggage For Children |

4.7

Prepare for adventures big and small with Dudley the coolest little Dinosaur Trunki, essential for any little Dino explorer! Designed for travelling tots – pack this loveable Dudley Trunki with all your travel essentials and enjoy new awesome travels! Hand luggage approved, our Trunki ride-on suitcases are the perfect companion for kids on the go. The original and first, our Trunki suitcases can be used for holidays, staycations and as the perfect overnight bag for sleepovers!

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
23 out of 47 reviews
1 day ago
Date of purchase: 01/06/2024
Dudley the Dinosaur Trunki
This is for my grandson I am sure he will love it. It’s a nice vibrant green colour.
Date of purchase: 01/05/2024
Dudley the Dinosaur Trunki
Perfect for our Grandson and his forthcoming holiday
EC
Eileen Cooper
Date of purchase: 29/03/2024
great item, great service
Date of purchase: 17/03/2024
Dudley the Dinosaur Trunki
Disappointed with product why doesn’t it have a zip closure?
Date of purchase: 15/03/2024
Dudley the Dinosaur Trunki
Adorable suitcase, my grandson loved it.
SN
Sharon Nash
Tyne wear
Date of purchase: 30/12/2023
Dudley the Dinosaur Trunki
Granddaughter loved it bought it for her 3rd birthday as she’s going abroad great idea for the airport
MS
Madeleine Da Silva
Date of purchase: 28/11/2023
Dudley the Dinosaur Trunki
Overall, it's such a nice case and my son played with it when it arrived. We bought it on recommendation as it's meant to last for ages. Overall it's lovely. The one thing we found really annoying w
RS
Rebecca Stewart
Date of purchase: 10/12/2023
Dudley the Dinosaur Trunki
Great product and fast delivery
Date of purchase: 24/11/2023
Dudley the Dinosaur Trunki
Love your suitcase and I know my grandson will love it too.
Date of purchase: 24/11/2023
Dudley the Dinosaur Trunki
Dinosaur Trunki for my grandson.
About Trunki
We believe travel is about new experiences, creating memories and making every journey just as enjoyable as the destination. We're the creators of the original ride-on suitcase for kids, the 2-in-1 car seat backpack and many more innovative travel accessories for kids.
Shaftesbury Chapel, Union Road, Bristol, Greater London, BS2 0LP, United Kingdom

About Trunki