Product Image

Trunki Cassie the Cat - Ride-On Suitcase For Kids | The Original Ride-On Luggage For Children |

4.7

Take our Cassie the Cat Trunki ride-on suitcase on its very own kitty adventures! Designed for travelling tots this cat suitcase is ready for you to jump on to ride and explore! Hand luggage approved, our Trunki ride-on suitcases are the perfect companion for kids on the go. The original and first, our Trunki suitcases can be used for holidays, staycations and as the perfect overnight bag for sleepovers!

Visit Product Page
Michelle Edwards
Sheffield
Date of purchase: 15/05/2024
Cassie the Cat Trunki
Super looking, strong and lots of fun.
AD
Christina Hoolihan
Manchester
Date of purchase: 04/05/2024
Cassie the Cat Trunki
I bought this for my youngest granddaughter ready for her holidays. She is going to love it. Her sister had trunkis for many years too and she loved hers. Effie will think she's the bees knees pulling
KA
Katrina
Edinburgh
Date of purchase: 28/04/2024
Cassie the Cat Trunki
The cutest suitcase! Disclaimer: I haven’t taken it on a trip yet. However… my daughter has been playing with it non stop and it is really tough! She has pushed it to its limits and it’s still going
Date of purchase: 27/04/2024
Cassie the Cat Trunki
Just what my granddaughter needed for summer holidays. Excellent product. Gives a little independence x
Date of purchase: 21/04/2024
Cassie the Cat Trunki
My Grand daughter absolutely loves it !
Date of purchase: 16/04/2024
About Trunki
We believe travel is about new experiences, creating memories and making every journey just as enjoyable as the destination. We're the creators of the original ride-on suitcase for kids, the 2-in-1 car seat backpack and many more innovative travel accessories for kids.
Shaftesbury Chapel, Union Road, Bristol, Greater London, BS2 0LP, United Kingdom

About Trunki