Traffic People is for the women looking to bring a contemporary twist who desires a timeless design to reflect her inner style.

4.4

80 out of 271 reviews
I ordered a Gloria dress, and it’s gorgeous. Shipping from the UK to Boston, MA. US was fast and efficient! I had a question and TP’s customer service people answered me quickly and provided helpful i
Date of purchase: 02/05/2024
Excellent, dress arrived in a timely manner and it’s beautiful and well made with excellent price point.
Date of purchase: 01/05/2024
JH
Julie Hill
Lytham
What Julie Hill said about Traffic People:
Great professional service and the two dresses are just so stylish and perfect for the two weddings I’m going to
Date of purchase: 30/04/2024
LD
Linda Dahlgren
Date of purchase: 29/04/2024
TS
Tracy Smith
South Carolina, USA
What Tracy Smith said about Traffic People:
For ordering from the US from the UK I got my package quickly. Loved the pants I ordered.
Date of purchase: 28/04/2024
Good quality garments with lovely designs and fabrics. Unfortunately some items didn’t suit me, so I had to send them back, but the refund was very efficient.
Date of purchase: 24/04/2024
HA
Helen Adams
Petersfield
What Helen Adams said about Traffic People:
Quick delivery. Lovely dress very much admired for my special birthday. Very reminiscent of the 70's. Very narrow under bust around ribs. I got a medium but probably could have done with a large size
Traffic People
Thank you so much for your feedback! We're very glad to hear that you were happy with our delivery service and love your new dress. We hope you enjoyed wearing it for your birthday. We also appreciate the feedback on sizing, this information is always helpful for us to relay to our design team for future collections. Also, if our customers ever need assistance with finding their size, they can reach out to hello@trafficpeople.co.uk and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Date of purchase: 21/04/2024
BT
Bryan Turner
Date of purchase: 21/04/2024
SH
Siobhan Hinchliffe
Sheffield
What Siobhan Hinchliffe said about Traffic People:
Very quick delivery of a lovely good quality dress. Sadly it didn’t suit me so haven’t kept it. Easy return and prompt refund
Traffic People
Thank you very much for your feedback, we're so glad that you were happy with our delivery and returns service. We're sorry to hear that the dress did not suit you, however we hope you'll come back to us in the future and find another piece that you'll love!
Date of purchase: 20/04/2024
Love the two trousers I ordered!! I was shocked about the import duty of 91,- Euro’s to the Netherlands. Dissapointing I will not be able to buy again…
Traffic People
Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that you love your new TP trousers! Unfortunately, since Brexit and the fact that we are based in the UK, we do advise customers that they are liable for any duties and VAT charges in their locale. However, we completely appreciate your concerns and it is something we are looking into improving in the future. If you would like to, you can reach out to our team at hello@trafficpeople.co.uk and we will be able to advise you of any independent retailers that are currently stocking TP within your country.
Date of purchase: 20/04/2024
About Traffic People
Traffic People was born in the heart of London on the Portobello Road and Camden in 2002, looking to bring a contemporary twist for the woman who desires a timeless design with the right amount of naughtiness to reflect her unique inner style. Traffic People was devised out of a love for vintage inspired fashion and beautifully dressed women of eras past; Lauren Bacall, Anita Pallenburg, Ava Gardiner and Bianca Jagger to name a few.
Cromar Way 4 Unit 12, Waterhouse Business Park, CHELMSFORD, Essex, CM1 2GL, United Kingdom

About Traffic People