We're an unusual estate agent in Brentwood & Chelmsford, buying, selling or renting we're here to lend a helping hand.

111 out of 1,260 reviews
It was very smooth process for me as a first time buyer and I got help very quickly when I had issues with Credas. It's really nice to have entire process visualised in a web app, so I can track where
Date of purchase: 17/05/2024
Our overall experience with Home was excellent. From initial consultation they understood the urgency of getting our property onto the market, they ensured that we had the photographer round the next
Date of purchase: 18/04/2024
CL
Clare
Chelmsford
What Clare said about HOME:
Excellent communication throughout a lengthy process! Couldn't recommend HOME more.
Date of purchase: 18/04/2024
Honest, Friendly, Polite and kept in touch throughout.
Date of purchase: 05/04/2024
Really good communication and service from Home. We purchased a house from them and they answered all our questions promptly and efficiently.
Date of purchase: 27/03/2024
Home Partnership are very experienced, professional and their service is First class! I’ve used them for 2 house moves and I wouldn’t use any other agent ! They’re on the ball and keep you updated ev
Date of purchase: 21/03/2024
SS
Susan Snape
Chelmsford
What Susan Snape said about HOME:
I had great support from start to finish even when unforeseen problems arose. Would highly recommend them! Professional, thorough, mindful and friendly.
Date of purchase: 19/03/2024
Home partnership sold our property within a week and we got over the asking price! From start to finish Stacy, Jo and the team made a stressful situation a much easier one!
Date of purchase: 15/03/2024
When I first called up to view the property the person I spoke to was very rude and was told that appointment only happen between 9-5pm, which I was unable to do, and pretty much put the phone down.
Abbie Masek
HOME
Thanks again for taking the time to discuss your recent concerns. We appreciate your feedback and certainly take on board what you have said. We wish you all the best in your new home! Regards, Stacy.
Date of purchase: 26/02/2024
Outstanding from start to finish, every step of the way Home gave excellent advice that we followed religiously. That resulted in us selling our house much quicker than we expected and also at the pri
Date of purchase: 06/03/2024
About HOME
We're an unusual estate agent. We do all the usual things to help people make decisions on their property. Throughout Essex and in Brentwood and Chelmsford, whether it's to buy, sell, rent or lease, we're always here to lend a helping hand. But we also like to play a big role in the community too. We organise events and open our offices to the community as well. We like to think of ourselves as a hub of information for everyone in the area and like to get involved in local life whenever we can. Being from the local area, we’re very proud of Brentwood and Chelmsford and do what we can to help the area flourish both in terms of helping people move but also by celebrating everything that the area has to offer.
11 Duke St, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1HL, United Kingdom