The Cufflink Store Ltd Reviews

Andrew Bissell
ROWLEY REGIS
Date of purchase: 16/07/2023
What Andrew Bissell said about The Cufflink Store Ltd:
The service was excellent, very efficient. The product is just what I wanted.

AG
Andrew Griffin
Date of purchase: 15/07/2023
What Andrew Griffin said about The Cufflink Store Ltd:
The service was excellent I am very pleased with my cufflinks and looking forward to wearing them on my holiday

Date of purchase: 12/07/2023
Would recommend. Order early as takes around 5-6 days to arrive.

LC
Lewis Charles
Wakefield
Date of purchase: 28/05/2023
What Lewis Charles said about The Cufflink Store Ltd:
Arrived quickly, very happy with the item

Date of purchase: 06/07/2023
Simple and easy to order. Prompt delivery, nicely packaged

GW
Gavin WEbb
Date of purchase: 06/07/2023
What Gavin WEbb said about The Cufflink Store Ltd:
faultless service, easy ordering, delivery perfect product fantastic!!

TT
Teresa Tluszcz
Date of purchase: 05/07/2023
What Teresa Tluszcz said about The Cufflink Store Ltd:
Excellent quality I paid for quick delivery and it arrived when stated , lovely pair of cufflinks in a lovely presentation box as well

SM
Shihara Mohamed
Date of purchase: 02/07/2023
What Shihara Mohamed said about The Cufflink Store Ltd:
They were lovely. Good detail and look amazing.

Date of purchase: 03/07/2023
It was easy to find what I wanted on the website and to place an order. Its was as described and delivered on time. Excellent service.

Date of purchase: 01/07/2023
I am delighted with my two recent purchases Definitely be recommending your company Lovely customer service

About The Cufflink Store Ltd
The Cufflink Store has been trading for a number of years and we are widely renowned as the biggest online stockist of cufflinks. Our helpful team are dedicated to updating the site to give you as many different choices as possible. We have a variety of categories including sports, Christmas, dad, novelty, wedding and ladies cuff links. Something we are very proud of is the quality of our cuff links; we pay a premium to the manufacturers that we use to ensure that our products are of the highest quality.
Arena Buildings, Vulcan Road North, Norwich, Norfolk, Norfolk, NR6 6AQ, United Kingdom

About The Cufflink Store Ltd