Taylors Estate Agents Reviews

An experienced Sales and Lettings Agent, helping people move for over 50 years.

4.5

276 out of 779 reviews
HD
Heloise Dickson
Oban - previously resident of Stony Stratford
What Heloise Dickson said about Taylors Estate Agents:
Excellent and personalised service throughout my experience ! During a protracted sale I was kept up to date and calm by Paul Berkeley the local manager and I could not fault his efforts on my behalf
MM
Mr Musiwacho
Dunstable
Date of purchase: 19/06/2024
What Mr Musiwacho said about Taylors Estate Agents:
The staff were responsive and acted quickly to find tenants. I am well plleased
RM
Richard Morris
What Richard Morris said about Taylors Estate Agents:
Excellent customer care and support from start to finish. Helen and her team in Stevenage were simply brilliant.
MS
Mr Selfridge
Bedford
Date of purchase: 22/06/2024
What Mr Selfridge said about Taylors Estate Agents:
Professional from start to finish . Swift to resolve problems
Date of purchase: 26/06/2024
Not great did not get seller details correct did not up load security detail for power of attorney cause delays
Lucy Mawer
Taylors Estate Agents
Thank you for making us aware of your experience, please do contact us via review@countrywide.co.uk should you wish to discuss further. Kind regards, Lucy, Customer Relations.
Date of purchase: 24/06/2024
Taylors were friendly and efficient throughout. Our senior sales negotiator, *personal info removed by Feefo*, was able to solve any issues that arose and if *personal info removed by Feefo* wasn’t
CJ
Colin Jeacock
Date of purchase: 24/06/2024
What Colin Jeacock said about Taylors Estate Agents:
Pleasant and casual, there when you had a question
Date of purchase: 18/06/2024
They are very helpful to me as a landlord and use modern technology and banking for their agreements. The staff are pleasant and respond quickly to my enquiries.
RA
Ratna Aldoncar
Date of purchase: 17/06/2024
About Taylors Estate Agents
Established in 1974, Taylors Estate Agents have been successfully providing property services for over 50 years. Our branches are ideally situated to serve the local communities and neighbouring areas. We have an award-winning expert team who pride themselves on local market knowledge and insight.
6 Caldecotte Lake Business Park, Caldecotte Lake Drive, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, MK7 8JT, United Kingdom

About Taylors Estate Agents