Super Contractors Reviews

Contractor & Freelance Mortgage Broker. Specialist Contractor Mortgage & Life Insurance Experts.

26 out of 593 reviews
AB
Alex & Bea Blakeman
Stroud
What Alex & Bea Blakeman said about Super Contractors:
Absolutely excellent service, as per expectation from previous mortgaging and re-mortgaging with Super Contractors. We were fortunate to be re-mortgaging around the time that rates were edging downwar
Keith was very thorough. Explained all our options in a great way as not to confuse us. Got us the best deal he could. Communication was always easy.
Excellent mortgage brokers
Super Contractors
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I'm glad you had such a positive experience. We look forward to helping you again in the future! Be sure to visit our Refer a Friend page, to recommend our services, you could receive a £75 voucher: www.supercontractors.co.uk/refer-a-friend Hope you have a lovely day, Hannah.
EF
Elaine & Stephen Friel
very diligent and proactive services!
Super Contractors
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I'm glad you had such a positive experience. We look forward to helping you again in the future! Hope you have a lovely day, Hannah.
Simply amazing. I will recommend them to anyone. Great experience for me with my mortgage and 2 years after they contacted me and everything went so smoothly
Super Contractors
Reliable and professional mortgage brokers. Understanding and available when needed. Thank you.
Super Contractors
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you had such a positive experience and I'll be sure to pass your comments on to the team. We look forward to hopefully helping you again in the future!
TA
Taiye Ade
What Taiye Ade said about Super Contractors:
Where do I start?! I would like to say a massive thank you to Keith, Kerri and Fiona for their exceptional service. I had a rather negative experience with a previous broker, but as a collective, they
Super Contractors
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, a great thing to read on a Monday morning. I'm glad you had such a positive experience and I'll be sure to pass your comments on to Keith, Kerri, and Fiona. We look forward to helping you again in the future! Hope you have a lovely day, Hannah.
LO
Lukasz Olszewski
I ended up with a really bad rate
Super Contractors
Thank you for your feedback. Please call our Head of Mortgages Tracy Scott on 0800 211 8700 to discuss your comments further.
About Super Contractors
Super Contractors is a broker specialising in arranging mortgages and protection specifically for Contractors. We help contractors secure mortgages all over the UK. Our expert mortgage advisers are trained to understand contractor specific challenges and we only work with contractor friendly lenders. Contractors come to us because of our specialist mortgage advice, speedy turnaround and super friendly service designed wholly around the needs of contractors.

YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE

This firm usually charges a fee of up to £795 for mortgage advice. The amount of the fee will depend upon your circumstances and will be discussed and agreed with you at the earliest opportunity.

Lifetime Finance Group Limited trading as Super Contractors is an appointed representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network a trading style of First Complete Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
95 West Regent Street, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, G2 2BA, United Kingdom