Samara James Reviews

81 out of 2,974 reviews
Date of purchase: 20/02/2024
Excellent service and value. Even with a last minute order they move heaven and earth to ensure I got the delivery in time. Can’t thank them enough.
Date of purchase: 19/01/2024
from start to picking up finished product was easy setting area to go with partner and collection of ring is quite classy setting
Date of purchase: 28/01/2024
They were very helpful and gave good advice so we could get the best ring within our budget. Delivered the ring on time, nicely packaged. Thrilled with the ring.
Date of purchase: 16/02/2024
This was a huge purchase for me. A once in a lifetime ring for my wife of 50 years plus. Siobhan Casey was my advisor and she certainly shone with her expertise when it came to choosing the perfect r
GY
Graeme Yates
Date of purchase: 02/02/2024
What Graeme Yates said about Samara James:
Ellen was so helpfull in choosing the ring, kept in budget and great alternative options would recommend to anyone.
JW
James Watson
Date of purchase: 16/09/2023
What James Watson said about Samara James:
Fantastic service and after care!
Date of purchase: 22/01/2024
Very professional service and quality product
DH
David Holt
Date of purchase: 31/12/2023
What David Holt said about Samara James:
Our visit was a lovely experience. Personable, helpful and professional without being pushy. The end product lived up to very high expectations.
HC
Holly Carless
Date of purchase: 24/01/2024
What Holly Carless said about Samara James:
Samara James service has been amazing throughout. They were all really helpful and kind. They knew what they were talking about and there was no pressure. It was a very relaxed and enjoyable process.
JS
Jasmine Sunshine
Date of purchase: 06/12/2023
What Jasmine Sunshine said about Samara James:
I have had the best customer service experience. I actually ordered my ring via their 'live chat' as it was impossible for me to call over the telephone at that time. The sales person allowed their pe
About Samara James
At Samara James, we specialise in perfectly cut Hearts and Arrows diamonds with superb levels of fire, scintillation and brilliance. Our jewellery is beautifully handcrafted to the highest standard by our team of skilled craftsmen and diamond setters in our Hatton Garden workshop. Visit us at our West London jewellery showroom for a personal shopping experience to discuss and help you find your perfect ring.
Shepperton Marina, Felix Lane, Shepperton, Greater London, TW17 8NS, United Kingdom

About Samara James