Salon Savers Reviews

Ibnee Sairally
Dublin 8
2 hours ago
1 day ago
Fast and efficient service, great price and product selection.
2 products purchased
I love salon services , I’m ordering & shopping from here years never a problem with delivery always quick no longer than 1-2 days wait which is amazing you need asap ! Also prices are good !!!
8 products purchased
ZM
Zainab Al-Mashhadani
Birmingham
What Zainab Al-Mashhadani said about Salon Savers:
Excellent service, very satisfying, Thank you so much!
GM
Gareth Martin
Dublin
2 products purchased
So many products to choose from, with high end salon brands at affordable prices. Super fast delivery.
10 products purchased
I found out about the product on a Saturday night, recommended by a friend who was using the product for a while from this website. I took a chance and ordered it for myself on the Sunday and had it b
About Salon Savers
Salon Savers Hair & Beauty Supply's Ireland We provide professional Salon Services, Hair & Beauty Supplies and Salon Furniture to the Hair and Beauty Trade since 2009. We are a family run Irish business with sixteen thousand of your favorite Haircare products, beauty supplies, barber supplies, nail supplies & salon furniture in stock and ready for dispatch.
Unit 50, Canal Walk, Dublin, County Dublin, 12, Ireland