Safestore Ltd Reviews

2,772 out of 25,475 reviews
Mr Efren Macaraig
11 hours ago
What Mr Efren Macaraig said about Safestore Ltd:
It’s the usual friendly greetings and having good knowledge and understanding about their product. This is what I have been experiencing so far in both SafeStore locations that I’m currently using.
Ms Kelly Moore
14 hours ago
15 hours ago
Date of purchase: 11/06/2024
Date of purchase: 13/06/2024
Colchester store. Made to wait manager very scruffy . Pushy not interested in my needs disrespectful bombarded me with sales BS and added over £10 from quoted price. If not desperate would have walked
Ms Anita Martin
MH
Mr Zaid Hajjar
17 hours ago
19 hours ago
Date of purchase: 10/06/2024
Excellent. The Bath store was welcoming and attentive to the customer’s needs; clear in communicating how Safestore can meet those requirements; efficient in producing documents on paper as well as e
Emily Cooke
Safestore Ltd
16 hours ago
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your kind feedback on our Safestore in Bath. Emily
MA
Mr David Ashcroft
1 day ago
Date of purchase: 10/06/2024
What Mr David Ashcroft said about Safestore Ltd:
Very easy explanation of the Terms and Conditions, staff very friendly and helpful, especially details of address via my phone
1 day ago
Date of purchase: 12/06/2024
It was absolutely excellent. So kindness and patience I received made a very stressful moving situation a lot easier and smooth I can’t thank them enough!
About Safestore Ltd
Safestore is the UK’s No.1 for choice and Europe’s second largest provider of self storage solutions. Our principal operations are located in the UK, where we have 127 stores plus two Business Centres with a further 29 stores in Pairs and 4 in Barcelona, with a further 8 stores in the Netherlands and 6 stores in Belgium under a joint venture agreement with Carlyle.
Britannic House, Stirling Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 2BT, United Kingdom

About Safestore Ltd