Date of purchase: 28/06/2024
Easy ordering and fast delivery.

PW
Paul Whitehead
Date of purchase: 28/06/2024
What Paul Whitehead said about Russums:
Very quick turnaround

Date of purchase: 24/06/2024
Service was great and quick

Date of purchase: 24/06/2024
Quick and easy, really reliable

Date of purchase: 23/06/2024

James Tupper
Loughborough
Date of purchase: 19/06/2024
What James Tupper said about Russums:
It’s got everything that I need for the kitchen and I know it will last me forever. The knives are already sharpened and are ready to be used. The whole ordeal was easy as I had done my research befor

DA
David
Penrith
Date of purchase: 14/06/2024
What David said about Russums:
Very quick and easy. Best price on Google and got exactly what I wanted

Date of purchase: 13/06/2024
I am very happy with the service on received from russums.

Date of purchase: 12/06/2024
Good service. Made easy. My package arrived when stated and on time. Would highly recommend.

About Russums
Russums is a leading supplier of clothing and equipment to the hospitality industry. We supply chefs and food service workers throughout the UK and Europe and believe passionately that quality matters. We are a sixth generation family business, independently owned and run by the Russum family. The business is now established as a leading multi channel supplier of catering clothing and equipment and remains true to the principles of Edward Russum our founder.
Edward House, Tenter Street, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 1LB, United Kingdom

About Russums