RED Driving School-Instructor Training Reviews

RED - leader in driving instructor training

4.6

111 out of 1,212 reviews
Date of purchase: 06/03/2024
I was misled by an over zealous sales team that I could be up and running as a driving instructor within 6-9 months. This timeframe is completely unrealistic and despite the fact I have received barel
RED Driving School-Instructor Training
I am sorry to hear you feel misled and given false hope regarding the timescales for becoming a qualified driving instructor. Unfortunately, test waiting times are beyond our control, and we do not have insight into specific delays. These wait times vary across the UK, with some trainees experiencing little or no delays. I understand this is not the case in your area, but the DVSA is working hard to improve the situation. While we state that the training course typically takes 6-9 months (with caveats), we cannot guarantee this timeframe due to factors like trainee availability, test waiting times, learning ability, and trainer availability. I sincerely hope you continue your journey with RED and wish you the best in the future.
Date of purchase: 25/10/2023
So far the training I have received has been excellent and the training materials are easy to work through.
RED Driving School-Instructor Training
Thank you for the fantastic review and congratulations on your Part 1 & 2 first attempt passes. Best wishes for your Part 3 training and test. Another first attempt pass?
MF
Michael Harrison Faulder
Carlisle
Date of purchase: 22/09/2023
What Michael Harrison Faulder said about RED Driving School-Instructor Training:
Good help full staff helpful online training do part 1 2 3 training
RED Driving School-Instructor Training
Thank you Michael for the wonderful review. Best wishes for your Part 3 training and test.
Date of purchase: 04/01/2024
RED Driving School-Instructor Training
Thank you for the five-star review. Best wishes for your remaining training and tests.
Date of purchase: 21/03/2022
RED got me there, but lost me in Nottingham. The five day course lacked adequate explanation, direction and reason. It took me two attempts to pass my part 3, largely through a lack of understanding
RED Driving School-Instructor Training
Sorry to hear of your experience, please feel free to reach out to our customer service with more detailed feedback. Congratulations on your Part 3 test success and best wishes for your new career as an ADI.
Thank you. Maybe use KUSA on day one, and possibly each morning. Each person will learn differently (lego is no help to most).
SA
Shazia Ashraf
Stockport
Date of purchase: 27/02/2024
What Shazia Ashraf said about RED Driving School-Instructor Training:
I am still doing my course but until now i got all the help I needed.
RED Driving School-Instructor Training
Thank you Shazia for the wonderful review and congratulations on your recent Part 1 test success. Best wishes for your remaining training and tests.
RED Driving School-Instructor Training
Thank you Shazia for the wonderful review. Best wishes for your remaining training and tests.
SA
Shazia Ashraf
Thank you so much for the best wishes and I am looking forward for my Part 2 test.
Date of purchase: 12/07/2023
RED Driving School-Instructor Training
Congratulations on your recent part 2 test success and thank you for the fantastic review. Best wishes for your Part 3 training and test.
MH
Mihaly Horvath
Date of purchase: 02/12/2022
What Mihaly Horvath said about RED Driving School-Instructor Training:
I’m very happy and glad with Red. Excellent service & very professional training provided. Trainers, coaches & customer service team helpful and friendly at all the time. Fully recommend to everyone!
RED Driving School-Instructor Training
Thank you Mihaly for the fantastic review and congratulations on your recent Part 3 test success. Best wishes for your new career as a RED ADI.
Date of purchase: 15/05/2024
Red taking more time for training and too much paperwork it shouldn’t be like this.it should quick and easy
RED Driving School-Instructor Training
Thank you for your review. I can see that you recently enrolled on to the Part 3 only training course. If you are experiencing any issues, please reach out to the training department who will be able to assist you further. Best wishes for your training and test.
ZQ
Zaki Qasimi
Date of purchase: 07/09/2023
RED Driving School-Instructor Training
Thank you for the five-stars. Best wishes with your Part 3 training and test.
About RED Driving School-Instructor Training
As one of the UK’s largest instructor training organisations, and with almost 20 years’ experience, RED understands what it takes to become a successful instructor. At RED, we will make sure that you receive all the support and guidance you need from our experienced trainers, and ensure you have the teaching and business skills to be a success.
Pavilion 6, Coxwold Way, Belasis Technology Park, Billingham, Durham, TS23 4EA, United Kingdom

About RED Driving School-Instructor Training