ProDog Raw Reviews

BH
Ben Hamilton
Hemel-hempstead
What Ben Hamilton said about ProDog Raw:
Only had 1 problem before, and it was solved very quickly. Help was easy to access.

Date of purchase: 01/05/2024

Date of purchase: 28/04/2024
I received good advice about diet and allergies from pro dog raw. I always receive my orders on time and in good condition.

Date of purchase: 01/05/2024

DM
Donna Miller
Milton Keynes

Date of purchase: 30/04/2024
Good that you can choose the delivery date

Date of purchase: 30/04/2024
Our hooman always praises prodog - due to ease of ensuring we don’t starve and get the nutrients we need. We love helping with unpacking but hooman sometimes grumbles cause the tubs crack. As for me

Date of purchase: 25/04/2024
Customer service is shockingly poor. Openly lied and when they got caught out they resorted to trying to belittle me.
ProDog
ProDog Raw
Good Morning Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you weren't happy with the service provided. The team member tried to explain that you were receiving limited proteins due to the bundle you were ordering. We had hoped to continue to explore the option of getting you the proteins you wanted to give a better mix. However, you stopped engaging with the team. We would be happy to discuss this further if you want to contact our customer service team. Kind Regards ProDog Raw
I did not stop engaging. You just ignored me in the hope I would go away. No stop lying right now. The CS rep made it clear there were no issues with stock and I received nearly double the amount of complete chicken due to laziness and poor staff in the warehouse. It clearly states IN YOUR DESCRIPTION of the product that I should only receive 12 complete chicken packs and not 18-22 of them. One can only conclude that the packing staff is hoarding the rest and trying to palm off the chicken complete as almost a full bundle. Rather shocking behaviour and customer service from prodog. Either stop lying and apologise properly or I will just take my £200 a month elsewhere.

Date of purchase: 15/04/2024
About ProDog Raw
ProDog Raw is an innovation when it comes to feeding a BARF raw dog food diet and delivering cutting edge canine nutrition. All of our recipes have been expertly formulated and are proven by results. There are so many working dogs that are already benefiting from our ProDog Raw expertise, discover the difference for yourself…starting today!
Unit 1 Anchor House,, 13 Reservoir Road, Hull, HU6 7QD, United Kingdom