Prestbury Travel Reviews

Founded in 1983, Prestbury Travel is one of only a few independent family-owned and run, travel operators in the UK.

Prestbury Travel has recently joined Feefo so their website will display review content sourced both by Feefo and their previous provider.
21 hours ago
Date of purchase: 19/06/2024
Booked with the Prestbury Office, they were very helpful and amazing service!
SU
Susan
23 hours ago
Date of purchase: 17/06/2024
What Susan said about Prestbury Travel:
Always efficient with good customer servicr.
23 hours ago
Date of purchase: 20/06/2024
Friendly, knowledgeable and efficient
Date of purchase: 11/06/2024
Excellent professional service provided by Loretta.
MI
Michael
Date of purchase: 12/06/2024
What Michael said about Prestbury Travel:
EXCELLENT .I AM A LONG STANDING CUSTOMER ( 25 YEARS) AND ALWAYS RECEIVE A MOST HELPFUL AND HIGHLY EFFICIENT SERVICE
SA
Sandra
Date of purchase: 07/06/2024
What Sandra said about Prestbury Travel:
They handled the booking very efficiently, got the best deal for us and were professional and friendly.
JO
Jo
Audenshaw
Date of purchase: 06/06/2024
What Jo said about Prestbury Travel:
Excellent service and response times I wasn’t sure what I wanted and I kept changing my mind but it was never too much trouble to requote for me
Date of purchase: 06/06/2024
Everything was great, from understanding our requirements, responce time, attention to detail and most of all finding a hoilday that we are all delighted with within our budget capacity. Well done.
AW
Andrew White
London
Date of purchase: 04/06/2024
What Andrew White said about Prestbury Travel:
As ever Emma, Loretta and the Prestbury team delivered a most magnificent service, the best it gets in travel. Always going the extra mile. Magnificent, attitude approach and culture. I cannot thank t
Date of purchase: 07/06/2024
Excellent service, very efficient and completely took away all the leg work. Now to enjoy our holiday!
About Prestbury Travel
With over 40 years of experience, our philosophy is to offer inspirational holidays, expert advice, personalised service and excellent value. We are passionate about sharing our vast knowledge and expertise, working alongside a wide range of trusted travel partners to provide the best holiday choices at the best price. No budget is too small and we pride ourselves on providing the same high level of service whatever your requirements. Fully ABTA & ATOL protected.
27 Park Lane, Poynton, Cheshire, Poynton, Stockport, Cheshire, SK12 1RD, United Kingdom

About Prestbury Travel