Pinnacle Life Reviews

Whatever makes you feel lucky, we’re here to help you protect it – simple, online life insurance designed for Kiwis, by Kiwis.

4.4
4.4

66 out of 232 reviews
Date of purchase: 05/12/2023
Recommend this service.. painless instant process..thanks Pinnacle
Pinnacle Life
Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us feedback. It helps others understand what we're really about - and it's all about being there for our customers.

Date of purchase: 01/12/2023
I made a claim on a life policy when my partner recently passed away. The staff I dealt with were very professional and the claim was settled quickly.
Pinnacle Life
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience when making a claim with us. We really appreciate it.
Date of purchase: 23/11/2023
The pricing are very competitive. Your online service is exceptional and very convenient.
Pinnacle Life
We're so glad to hear you found our service exceptional - the Pinnacle Life team are always here to help you.
Date of purchase: 09/11/2023
wonderfull
Pinnacle Life
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and provide feedback for Pinnacle Life. We truly appreciate your review and rating.
Date of purchase: 31/10/2023
The knowledge of the consultant
Pinnacle Life
Thanks for taking the time to give Pinnacle Life a review and a rating.

Date of purchase: 27/10/2023
Signing up was stress free Recommend to all.
Pinnacle Life
That's great news! I'm glad we were able to help you and make the process so easy for you. Thank you for taking a minute to give Pinnacle Life a review, it really helps other customers know what we're about.

Date of purchase: 10/10/2023
always answer phone, clear emails
Pinnacle Life
Your feedback is much appreciated! We're glad to hear you find our service clear and easy to use.

Date of purchase: 09/10/2023
Hassle free
Pinnacle Life
Your feedback is much appreciated! We're glad to hear you found our services hassle free.

Date of purchase: 28/08/2023
By getting back to me with the information I asked for over a week ago and no contact since.
Pinnacle Life
Hi there, thanks for the feedback. I apologise that this has taken longer than it should. I have followed up with the customer services team and asked them to get back to you as soon as possible.

Date of purchase: 01/09/2023
very hard to understand name of operator, ask 3 times to repeat name and could not get it. After i explain what I need advice for, she told me that she have to check and will call me back. SHE NEWER C
Pinnacle Life
Hi there, thanks for the feedback. I can see in our system that we spoke to you on Friday, and that our customer service person wanted to check your eligibility with her manager. As today is Monday, they will be in touch today. Apologies for the delay.

About Pinnacle Life
At Pinnacle Life we believe that life insurance should be simple. That means it should be easy to understand, affordable and quick. With Pinnacle Life you can get a quote in 30 seconds and be covered in 10 minutes. All of our policies are backed by Hannover Life RE of Australasia. Pinnacle Life has partnered with Hannover Life RE since we started doing business back in 1998.
27 Gillies Avenue, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023, New Zealand