Update contact details

1.5

2 out of 77 reviews
Date of purchase: 28/08/2023
General Policy Enquiry
Not happy with answer to my request.
Pinnacle Life
Hi there, we aim to be prompt and efficient and I apologise that we have let you down. The customer services team will be in touch as soon as they have the information you have requested.
Date of purchase: 01/09/2023
General Policy Enquiry
I not purchasing, I would like to change / rearrange my two existing policies. Very hard to found answers for my questions. IT who design website did not predict that somone would like to change exist
Pinnacle Life
Sorry that you couldn't make the changes you wanted yourself, there is plenty you can change on your policy on our website but some things you can't, especially if underwriting is required. We also think sometimes it's important to talk to someone to understand what the impact of making changes may be.
About Pinnacle Life
At Pinnacle Life we believe that life insurance should be simple. That means it should be easy to understand, affordable and quick. With Pinnacle Life you can get a quote in 30 seconds and be covered in 10 minutes. All of our policies are backed by Hannover Life RE of Australasia. Pinnacle Life has partnered with Hannover Life RE since we started doing business back in 1998.
27 Gillies Avenue, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023, New Zealand