Product Image

Natural Whey Protein Isolate

PINK SUN Natural Whey protein isolate powder is an all natural undenatured protein source prepared by cold processing and ultra filtering grass fed cows milk. This easily digestible formula contains essential amino acids to support your immune system and help meet your dietary requirements. PINK SUN Grass fed hormone free Natural Whey has been carefully prepared to a high standard at low temperature from cows who graze on grass and have not been treated with hormones ensuring top quality undenatured whey protein with high amino acid content and 92% natural biologically active protein. Each 25g serving contains 23.2g of protein. Low in fat and lactose and may also be used as part of a controlled weight loss programme. This is an unflavoured whey protein powder and ingredients can be added to taste.

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
Date of purchase: 30/05/2024
Natural Whey Protein Isolate - 1 kg
Good macros suitable for my lifestyle choices. Thank you.
MR
Muhanad Al-Rubaiee
London
Date of purchase: 24/05/2024
Natural Whey Protein Isolate - 1 kg
Very good quality from my experience. Anytime I start taking this, I gain weight (assuming it's muscle) so I'm very happy and have ordered multiple times.
PB
Paulo Barcenas
Windsor
Date of purchase: 09/05/2024
Natural Whey Protein Isolate - 1 kg
OMG! I think i have found the best whey protein isolate I have been looking for! So, found this online whey protein seller online and decided to buy the unflavoured unsweetened one. It never made my t
IP
IOANNIS PAPATHEODOROU
Date of purchase: 08/05/2024
Natural Whey Protein Isolate - 1 kg
Very good quality protein. Excellent on time delivery.
Date of purchase: 08/05/2024
Alastair
Desford
Date of purchase: 07/05/2024
Natural Whey Protein Isolate - 1 kg
I use Pink Sun mixed with soya milk on my breakfast and to make protein shakes. It mixes really easily, with no lumps and is completely tasteless. Its the best unflavoured powder I have come across.
MA
Marcin
UK
Date of purchase: 30/04/2024
Natural Whey Protein Isolate - 1 kg
This is by far the best whey protein powder we have ever used. Compared to other products, it's really easy to digest and mixes well with milk, water, etc. Most importantly, it DOES NOT contain sweete
Date of purchase: 05/05/2024
Natural Whey Protein Isolate - 1 kg
Great taste lovely and smooth to drink definitely recommend
GU
Guest
Date of purchase: 04/05/2024
Natural Whey Protein Isolate - 420g
So far so good
About PINK SUN
At PINK SUN we believe that what you eat can make a big difference to how you feel and get on in life. That's why we have gone to great lengths to source a premium range of nutritional natural & organic wholefoods including grass fed hormone free whey protein powders and certified organic extra virgin coconut oil for you and your family's health and wellbeing. From our base in North Yorkshire, UK we are committed to bringing you some of the finest quality products from around the world such as gluten free certified organic almond flour and coconut flour, certified organic pure spirulina tablets and powders and pure chlorella gold tablets and powders to compliment your healthy lifestyle.
Oak Tree House, Henwick Hall, Burn, Selby, North Yorkshire, YO8 8LD, United Kingdom

About PINK SUN