Product Image

Sandra Barsley
Billericay, Essex
Date of purchase: 20/03/2024
Semintra 4mg/ml for cats
Easy ordering process, choose the product, upload prescription, pay and then its on its way.
ES
Emma Sullivan
Orpington
Date of purchase: 02/04/2024
Semintra 4mg/ml for cats
Such a quick easy way to order your pets medicine. Much cheaper than the vets too..
Date of purchase: 22/03/2024
Semintra 4mg/ml for cats
Best price on the market, fast delivery of genuine products.
KS
Kathryn Roe-Stacey
Date of purchase: 15/03/2024
KA
Karin
Oxfordshire
Date of purchase: 14/03/2024
Semintra 4mg/ml for cats
Semintra is an amazing med for my 18 year old cat. He has had to have this for 3 years. He seems to have the energy of a young cat at times! I've never had any issues ordering this from from Pet Drugs
SJ
Susan Jones
Littlehampton
Date of purchase: 08/03/2024
Semintra 4mg/ml for cats
As prescribd by vet. Works well.
Date of purchase: 26/02/2024
Semintra 4mg/ml for cats
Much needed medication for my cat
Date of purchase: 19/01/2024
CN
Christine Nicklin
Date of purchase: 16/01/2024
Semintra 4mg/ml for cats
Treble the size of medication for a fraction of the price at the vets.
JB
June Bennett
Date of purchase: 05/01/2024
Semintra 4mg/ml for cats
My 14 year old male cat takes this, no problem, albeit I empty the syringe into Felix soul for him to take. I do not think he would come to me if I put the syringe in his mouth.
About Pet Drugs Online
Set up and run by UK vets, we supply prescription medication, non-prescription medication, food and accessories for loved animals at typical savings of up to 76%. As one of the UK's leading suppliers and pet owners ourselves, we are passionate about animals and understand your needs.
Unit 7B, Burnett Business Park, Gypsy Ln, Keynsham, Salford, Bristol, Somerset, BS31 2ED, United Kingdom

About Pet Drugs Online