Product Image

Me17 1py
12 hours ago
Date of purchase: 15/04/2024
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Canine
I am extremely happy with the service I receive when I order my pets food. It comes on time and I am always notified when it will arrive and has been delivered. Thank you
13 hours ago
Date of purchase: 14/04/2024
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Canine
Never any problems order processed straight away and out for delivery within 24 hours.
LI
Linda
19 hours ago
Date of purchase: 28/05/2024
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Canine
Ordered food on 17th June Still waiting for the food to be delivered 22nd June Never had this problem before
LH
Lyn Harvey
Swansea
21 hours ago
Date of purchase: 15/04/2024
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Canine
The service from pet drugs on line is outstanding, easy access to the Web page. Dog food always in stock, reasonably priced. Speedy delivery so no worry about running out of food.
Uploaded media
GR
Gwendolyn Richards
Wiltshire
1 day ago
Date of purchase: 14/04/2024
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Canine
The Royal canine gastro intestinal, low fat is the only food that suits my dog! This is a blessing that I can order & get it delivered without fuss & worry about where I can find it. Thank you.
Date of purchase: 12/04/2024
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Canine
It was delivered when they said it would. My dog seems to enjoy it.
JN
JT
Janet Thomas
Date of purchase: 18/04/2024
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Canine
Reliable fast delivery and good price
About Pet Drugs Online
Set up and run by UK vets, we supply prescription medication, non-prescription medication, food and accessories for loved animals at typical savings of up to 76%. As one of the UK's leading suppliers and pet owners ourselves, we are passionate about animals and understand your needs.
Unit 7B, Burnett Business Park, Gypsy Ln, Keynsham, Salford, Bristol, Somerset, BS31 2ED, United Kingdom

About Pet Drugs Online